Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else experienced the problem I've described below? I've been looking for a solution, but have yet to find anything of use.

Instance #1: I walk into an open area, can clearly see there is no one there, and suddenly I am fired upon by one or more enemy players. I can see the flashes, bullets, etc. but am unable to see the players until either I am dead or one of them is killed. At which time, all of the enemies in that area become visible.

Instance #2: I look at an enemy, can clearly see them. I then turn the corner, wait a second, turn back, only to find that the enemy is no longer there. Maybe they ran away? Wrong -- they're still standing there, gunfire can be observed as described above and they immediately become visible as soon as I am dead.

I have reset all the settings I could find, reinstalled the game, etc. This problem didn't start happening until after the wonderful update provided by Steam a few weeks ago. As far as I can tell this doesn't seem to be related to a particular Internet connection and also doesn't seem to be related to a particular map.

As a side problem, I am also still "seeing" teammates after they've left the game. Sometimes I see their actual bodies (standing, gun in hand), but other times I see them on the radar. As a bonus, sometimes I see people who were never in the game at all. Any ideas on this as well?

Messages In This Thread
CSS Problem - by Anubis - May 03 2011, 12:34 PM
RE: CSS Problem - by Anonymous - May 03 2011, 07:27 PM
RE: CSS Problem - by M. Bison - May 03 2011, 08:03 PM
RE: CSS Problem - by Matt - May 03 2011, 10:03 PM
RE: CSS Problem - by iArvee - May 03 2011, 10:39 PM
RE: CSS Problem - by Anubis - May 03 2011, 10:44 PM
RE: CSS Problem - by M. Bison - May 04 2011, 12:39 AM
RE: CSS Problem - by PaSS - May 05 2011, 07:41 AM
RE: CSS Problem - by The Witch King - May 11 2011, 01:28 AM