Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  RoMz Application For Popular Map 2 Server
♠₣ΞÅƦ♠, post: 93252, member: 17043 Wrote:I support Romz becoming an admin, this is the only server I play in popular maps 2 and Romz is in there every day and night like I am. I know both his conduct and game play are professional. He is a good leader, well liked in the server and very respectful. I think him becoming an admin would help tremendously because of his experience, maturity, and availability. We need help with map changes when it's a map that everyone dislikes or if there's some racist comments being made. Hackers are few and far between but we do have some questionable players like Cong... Good luck Romz hope you get it, see you in game bro.

I appreciated the good comments you made about me. Its up to the board members the decision and we just have to wait and see. I cannot stand those nuisance players dropping the "N" bomb in their mic to circumvent the server's chat lock feature. All I can do for now is remind them that this is not acceptable.

Double post

I can't stand when people post stuff like this:

*DEAD* (wL) dark-light : fuck you niqqa
*DEAD* PAPI CHULO BADASSMOTHERFUCKER : ESE PUTO NARIZON
Saberwolf killed ✞A U S T I N ✞ with m4a1.
*DEAD* [Ρ]WSmOker : hahha
*DEAD* [Jollibee] RoMz : hijo de puta
*DEAD* [Ρ]WSmOker : puto marica
*DEAD* PAPI CHULO BADASSMOTHERFUCKER : I LIKE THE LAST NAME LE CONTE
Xiao Long 小龍 killed N.B.C. Englands-Finest with tmp.
Saberwolf killed Xiao Long 小龍 with m4a1.
*DEAD* (wL) dark-light : the niqqas on this server>
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse

Messages In This Thread
RE: RoMz Application For Popular Map 2 Server [REJECTED] - by [Jollibee] RoMz - Jun 01 2013, 03:48 AM