Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal
I'll admit, I am a very vocal person on most of the servers I got to. If I get warned or asked to tone it down or stop, I will, in turn, do so. What I don't appreciate is being targeted and muted on a minigames server without any warning or notice whatsoever. I was not blatantly yelling, screaming, cursing, moaning, etc on my mic at all. Just out of nowhere muted for a day. I ( and a few others may I add) were just saying over mic, "GET TO DA CHOPPA", as we were on a map that had a helicopter. Why was I the only one muted for "spamming" this phrase a few times over mic? Out of 3 to 4 other people. I have no idea.

When I asked why he muted me and why I got no warning, he told me the MOTD was all I needed as a warning. How am I supposed to know what I am doing is considered spamming?That is what the warnings are for. I just said a phase a few times in the span of 3 or 4 rounds. I want to be considered for a mute appeal as I feel this was wrongly placed. I was not spamming and as past appeals and abuse reports have pointed to, eztarget likes to pull the trigger quickly without any notice, blatantly abusing his power. Maybe someone needs to check him instead of him checking the innocent people on your servers.

Thanks,
Brokenhope Magoo

Messages In This Thread
Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal [Resolved] - by Brokenhope Magoo - Sep 09 2013, 01:13 AM