Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal
Bert John, post: 101486, member: 16855 Wrote:Because there all in the same "friend list" all targetting and spamming him for actually doing his job, ive seen his work, and he does warn, not his fault you cant read whats printed right across your screen. He's like a cop in my opinion, Watchs what you do and punishs you for it, more you do it, longer it gets. and spamming "GET TO THE CHOPPA" is VERY VERY annoying, i understand the mute.

He did not warn me. And if it was annoying, then warn me and ask EVERYONE to stop. Not just ninja mute me. I was not the only one doing said "spamming". His job is to regulate the server and make sure things do not get out of hand; not throw his admin power around whenever he feels a little annoyed. I would have stopped if he had warned me, and as i said, he told me the MOTD was the only warning I needed. I would have actual proof for you but he was only in the server for 5 or 6 rounds and left. I was not expecting to need to record a demo or take screenshots for such a minuscule event.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ez-target aka Bonafide Admin Abuse/Mute Appeal [Resolved] - by Brokenhope Magoo - Sep 09 2013, 02:10 AM