Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Name: Score
STEAM_0:1:48521507
Server: (wL) 24/7 Crackhouse Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
So I lent a friend of mine my laptop so we could play CSS together over the weekend, but he stupidly got himself banned for hacking as he rightfully deserved. The problem is, it is still my laptop. I wouldn't really care, as he was playing on a non-steam copy, but he put it on my computer to see if it was an IP ban only to find out he still couldn't play. That's no problem because he deserved to be banned for hacking, but now I can't join the server on my paid steam version, probably because he tried it out on my computer (I'm guessing there). I only occasionally play CSS and that server was the only one I played on, so being banned from this server basically means that I'm not going to play CSS anymore. I understand if you don't approve this, but if just keep in mind that neither me nor my paid steam account has ever had a hack on it. The ban was issued on a separate PC and steam account, yet I was banned, so if I am not unbanned, please explain how that works so that I can be more careful.

Thanks for your time,
---Score---

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by 00Score - Sep 24 2014, 02:56 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by M. Bison - Sep 24 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by 00Score - Sep 24 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by M. Bison - Sep 24 2014, 09:28 PM