Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban appeal
Name: JanNy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77549682
Server: gopug1asia.war-lords.net:27016 and gopug2asia.war-lords.net:27016

Whenever I tried to login, I received this message " Permanent, CHEATING". I'm able to play in these two servers just minutes ago on my MAIN but after I disconnected and tried to connect the server with my FRIEND's account, it came out this message. Then I switched back to my MAIN and tried to connect, I started receiving this message too.

What I am assuming is my friend's account is banned from the server before which automatically banned me too when I tried to connect.. I am lost.

Please solve this issue for me as I should given the benefit of the doubt. I really want to start scrimming and kick some asses!
Can you please link your Steam account over at:
http://war-lords.net/usercp.php?action=steam

As for your ban it originated from ESEA under this account:
Markus (STEAM_0:0:64343913)
Done.

So am I ip banned or actually id banned?

You guys may not believe me in whatever I say, but honestly speaking, that ESEA account is not mine, and I don't cheat. I really didn't know that account was banned in war-lords servers and it was my mistake to use that account to connect. I should be given the benefit of the doubt...

If I am able to get unbanned it will be deeply appreciated as these servers are so good to play in as there are automatic bots to toggle matchmaking features for us to participate in.
Why did you switch to your friend's account?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Sep 24 2014, 04:35 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Why did you switch to your friend's account?

It is very simple... My friend's account has lots of assimovs and knives which I've admired a long time ago. So when my friend is not using that account (he has another account), I thought I would use it and play in pug servers. To be honest, the feeling of using a gun with a nice skin condition makes you feel good and want to show off to other people. As my account does not have these badass & expensive items, I didn't hesitate to connect using my friend's account. Btw, he didn't told me he was banned from your servers which I tried to connect with ease, but unfortunately it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

I hope you will trust me as this is not a make up story but actually the reason why I got banned, and I don't cheat.
The ban has been removed.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Sep 24 2014, 10:27 PM)M. Bison Wrote: The ban has been removed.

Thank you so much Bison. Your trust and help is appreciated. Smile