Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cali admin abuse
(Feb 15 2017, 01:13 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Feb 15 2017, 12:48 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Feb 14 2017, 11:53 PM)calisnipe Wrote: <text>

<text>
As he stated, he could have been checking if there were cheaters for all you know. You don't see undercover cops telling criminals their a cop... they get enough information first before they do anything.

I wonder why many players have you ignored?
Maybe because you are constantly speaking?
If you are gonna speak with just 1 friend who is on your team , think about the other 3 players on your team who are trying to play the game, hear footsteps etc.
Even if you have 4 friends on one team, think about that other player who is trying to play.
You are disrupting other players, The ignore system is there to mute players such as yourself, but if you eventually have something like 70% of the server having you ignored... It can be a problem since this is a team game.

It is very true that he could have been checking for a cheater, but there was only one suspect in this case, the top frag of both games which happens to have a 20 ish and 30 ish rws games. Even still, when people check for cheating they could use sourcetv or watch the demo instead of sitting in spec the whole time, pretty much saying that hes watching you.

You are right players do have me ignored and some of them have told me about why they muted me, some in a formal and objective manners, while others complain that my voice is not as low pitched as the others (obviously they didnt say it in a collegial manner).

Now I come back to point out the match at hand, I talked for the time we were at spawn and coming out of spawn, if they are trying to hear ct footsteps all the way from t spawn, I wanna know what headset they're using. As far as the 70% you are using (an estimate I presume), 70% doesn't make sense in this context. The whole other team can have me ignored and that wouldn't change anything, so essentially the only people that matter are the other 4 players on my team. In this case there were 4 players on my team aside from me, 2 of which had me ignored, and the other two were Cali and someone else, I was responding to the other someones question when I was muted by Cali who for some reason decided to unignore me even though he had me ignored before. I do understand it is a team game and some people have unignored me and kept me unignored some dont even realize that they have me ignored and forget to unignore me.

I want the focus to be on the match at hand, where I point out that I was talking in the start of rounds and try to keep my talking to a minimum for the duration of the round.

Messages In This Thread
Cali admin abuse - by RealRecklezz - Feb 14 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Cali admin abuse - by RealRecklezz - Feb 14 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Cali admin abuse - by CaliSnipe - Feb 14 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Cali admin abuse - by RealRecklezz - Feb 15 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: Cali admin abuse - by Deadplanet - Feb 15 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: Cali admin abuse - by RealRecklezz - Feb 15 2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Cali admin abuse - by sift - Feb 15 2017, 12:29 AM