Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned while afk
(May 24 2018, 03:54 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(May 24 2018, 03:34 PM)colt Wrote: I stopped playing css. I started playing more 1.6 and GO because i was starting to find the bad reg and unlucky deaths of css infuriating. (I have like three thousand hours and csgo at global rank if you need proof ask for my profile). I got tired of the cheaters on GO and since I had been getting decent at the game for about two years and it was being killed by a spinner every other game, I decided to wait until the next mass ban to play. I started playing more css and im in love wiith it now. (played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve. I still dont see how an improvement over two years really matters though.

You can clearly see its an "improvement" for barely over a year. We are in May 18, last 3 months mentionned is Jan Feb Apr 17.

Im just saying that this kind of improvement is pretty damn rare in 1 year. Please share all your tips and tricks !

Over 2 times the RWS adr and KDR, and a win ratio that is beating both bill's and ghoul lately.

"(played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve)" on source ? what a rare find ! please share us the info, maybe they will like playing on wl !

I can give you the new discord for it, almost none of the og members tho.
and if you actually want tips, raise dpi and lower sensitivity, cap fps to eighty for smoothness, be as random as possible for surprise kills. Killing people who take the game seriously isnt hard when they dont expect you. Try it

Messages In This Thread
Banned while afk - by colt - May 24 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by Ben- - May 24 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by colt - May 24 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by Ben- - May 24 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by colt - May 24 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by Ben- - May 24 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by Jesse W. - May 24 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by colt - May 24 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Banned while afk - by helmut^ - May 26 2018, 01:30 AM