Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned while afk
I was sitting in spec in a pug server waiting to join. While i was waiting i was watching youtube with CSS in the background. I come back every so often to do .need. I just came back a couple of minutes ago to find the game saying i got banned for cheating? If i cant get unbanned i would like to know what happened at the very least.

I checked the console and while i was in spec it said the server restarted. Idk if that matters or not

http://steamcommunity.com/id/coltisafag/
Game ban from unturned
Banned player pug profile : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/352674641

Im just curious how did you improve that much from

5.78 RWS 44.4 ADR 0.52 KDR 10-0-11 W-T-L in Nov 16
5.59 RWS 54.6 ADR 0.56 KDR 05-0-07 W-T-L in Dec 16
9.47 RWS 56.3 ADR 0.82 KDR 01-0-02 W-T-L in Jan 17
6.80 RWS 52.1 ADR 0.55 KDR 01-0-03 W-T-L in Feb 17
6.69 RWS 36.6 ADR 0.48 KDR 03-0-02 W-T-L in Apr 17

6.67 RWS 47.7 ADR 0.55 KDR 20-0-25 W-T-L in Total

Havent played full pug since ... and by some magic trick now you are :

14.67 RWS 100.3 ADR 1.36 KDR 18-0-4 WTL in May 18

Please inform us with your awesome improvement methods, lots of players would appreciate that kind of growth !
[-] The following 5 users Like Ben-'s post:
   helmut^, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, rookoo, thecorbittt1
(May 24 2018, 02:33 PM)Ben- Wrote: Banned player pug profile : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/352674641

Im just curious how did you improve that much from

5.78 RWS 44.4 ADR 0.52 KDR 10-0-11 W-T-L in Nov 16
5.59 RWS 54.6 ADR 0.56 KDR 05-0-07 W-T-L in Dec 16
9.47 RWS 56.3 ADR 0.82 KDR 01-0-02 W-T-L in Jan 17
6.80 RWS 52.1 ADR 0.55 KDR 01-0-03 W-T-L in Feb 17
6.69 RWS 36.6 ADR 0.48 KDR 03-0-02 W-T-L in Apr 17

6.67 RWS 47.7 ADR 0.55 KDR 20-0-25 W-T-L in Total

Havent played full pug since ... and by some magic trick now you are :

14.67 RWS 100.3 ADR 1.36 KDR 18-0-4 WTL in May 18

Please inform us with your awesome improvement methods, lots of players would appreciate that kind of growth !

I stopped playing css. I started playing more 1.6 and GO because i was starting to find the bad reg and unlucky deaths of css infuriating. (I have like three thousand hours and csgo at global rank if you need proof ask for my profile). I got tired of the cheaters on GO and since I had been getting decent at the game for about two years and it was being killed by a spinner every other game, I decided to wait until the next mass ban to play. I started playing more css and im in love wiith it now. (played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve. I still dont see how an improvement over two years really matters though.
i knew that shitty was hacking. he has no gamesense whatsoever if you watch him play lol (not a troll post i really mean this)
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 24 2018, 03:34 PM)colt Wrote: I stopped playing css. I started playing more 1.6 and GO because i was starting to find the bad reg and unlucky deaths of css infuriating. (I have like three thousand hours and csgo at global rank if you need proof ask for my profile). I got tired of the cheaters on GO and since I had been getting decent at the game for about two years and it was being killed by a spinner every other game, I decided to wait until the next mass ban to play. I started playing more css and im in love wiith it now. (played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve. I still dont see how an improvement over two years really matters though.

You can clearly see its an "improvement" for barely over a year. We are in May 18, last 3 months mentionned is Jan Feb Apr 17.

Im just saying that this kind of improvement is pretty damn rare in 1 year. Please share all your tips and tricks !

Over 2 times the RWS adr and KDR, and a win ratio that is beating both bill's and ghoul lately.

"(played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve)" on source ? what a rare find ! please share us the info, maybe they will like playing on wl !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
(May 24 2018, 03:54 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(May 24 2018, 03:34 PM)colt Wrote: I stopped playing css. I started playing more 1.6 and GO because i was starting to find the bad reg and unlucky deaths of css infuriating. (I have like three thousand hours and csgo at global rank if you need proof ask for my profile). I got tired of the cheaters on GO and since I had been getting decent at the game for about two years and it was being killed by a spinner every other game, I decided to wait until the next mass ban to play. I started playing more css and im in love wiith it now. (played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve. I still dont see how an improvement over two years really matters though.

You can clearly see its an "improvement" for barely over a year. We are in May 18, last 3 months mentionned is Jan Feb Apr 17.

Im just saying that this kind of improvement is pretty damn rare in 1 year. Please share all your tips and tricks !

Over 2 times the RWS adr and KDR, and a win ratio that is beating both bill's and ghoul lately.

"(played with a large group of friends above my skill level on a private serve)" on source ? what a rare find ! please share us the info, maybe they will like playing on wl !

I can give you the new discord for it, almost none of the og members tho.
and if you actually want tips, raise dpi and lower sensitivity, cap fps to eighty for smoothness, be as random as possible for surprise kills. Killing people who take the game seriously isnt hard when they dont expect you. Try it
(May 24 2018, 03:52 PM)JesseĀ W. Wrote: i knew that shitty was hacking. he has no gamesense whatsoever if you watch him play lol (not a troll post i really mean this)

Im pretty sure you said it yourself. I only get kills because nobody predicts where i am
i dont need tips, maybe others do.

Its just that outside of cheaters most people who improves a lot in a very fast way are the following ;

New PC, so better everything, clearly if som1 played on a potato its normal that everything improves once he get a new pc

Ex : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/185422691 8.89 rws overall, 10.19 6 months, 11.05 this month (he got his pc 2-3 months ago)

Or if you play intensively for a whole year + (like you claimed you did on a diff game)

Ex : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/2856197 check his first months, it took him 1 year of playing 1 pug a day + to get into the big numbers (and maybe he also got a new pc back then, idk).

Just please be patient, for Bison to review the ban, or some other roots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   rookoo
NO shit you were hacking I called you out from day 1 and have been pestering bison to get rid of your ass
[-] The following 3 users Like helmut^'s post:
   Jesse W., rookoo, sift
TheĀ Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943