Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED]
In regards to silly's kick, I do not side with silly over it. I believe his comments was troll-like with intention of inducing a retaliatory response. It's disrespectful to ridicule someone publicly before first attempting to confront them privately. That sort of behavior creates ill will between both parties. The behavior is highly frowned upon and was entirely unnecessary in this situation. I can't think of a better way to describe how it should've been handled than to reference this biblical passage Matthew 18:15-17. If silly found fault in the admin's decisions, he should've spoken with the admins directly prior to openly undermining their decisions. There's no excuse for not first forwarding his distaste via say_team @.

I will thereby close this thread in favor of the admin. I am not making any decision towards the slays. If the slayed individuals would like their slay be investigated they may do so in a separate thread.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED] - by M. Bison - Oct 19 2012, 01:42 AM