Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully banned (speed hack)
name: cL
steam id 0:0:15308134
all warlords server

hi guys my name is mike. ever since ive moved to guam i have pretty much been playing your servers. mainly due to the time difference and at the time which i play (pretty late). not to mention the variety of great servers you folks offer. well that being said, obviously i am here to state my case to be unbanned. which i understand but is unjust. first off id like to start by saying i have been playing cs when it was half life. yes im that old. anyways, i have NEVER cheated, hacked or what have you in any type of game nor have i even fathomed to look for or download any. so the main reason for me being banned was due to the admin thinking that i speed hack. like i said, completely understandable. the reason for this is that when i am on my desktop for long periods of time it starts to lag skip. its kinda hard to explain but i have told this to numerous players while i was in the server. admins have told me to lower my rates which i have done word for word. this still hasnt helped my situation as my model continues to run fast and skips. the only remedy i know is to restart my cpu which also sux because this takes another process of about ten minutes (total time including cs start up). so this is the reason why the admin who banned me thought i speed hacked. you can check my past record that i have never hacked nor have i even attempted to download a hack. i know i should just restart my computer everytime it starts to lag/speed up my model but sometimes im just too lazy. and at the time i play if i turn off my comp id rather just go to bed. anyways i hope the powers to be here understand what im going thru because frankly playing other servers dont really compare. i really hope there was another case like mines so you and your staff dont think im pulling a fast one. because, and TRUST me when i say this. I HATE PPL WHO HACK, HAVE PREVIOUSLY HACKED, or EVEN THINK ABOUT HACKING. and once a hacker always a hacker.

thnks for your consideration,
Mike aka cL

Messages In This Thread
wrongfully banned (speed hack) [REJECTED] - by mike lee - Nov 18 2012, 02:40 PM