Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 02 2015, 04:08 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote:
(Feb 01 2015, 10:39 PM)KuYa Wrote:
(Jan 31 2015, 12:41 AM)cucubelu Wrote: Leave none alive!!

I feel the need to terrorize them as if they were children...
I am possibly making a come back to CSS soon. Just canceled my WoW sub again Oo

I'm with you brother. This means WAR. And it won't be pretty.

That's a good quote... nice going threatening people you don't know physically you fucking retard. Once it's on the internet you can't hide it anymore, keep the stupidity going.

You're digging your own grave. It's all fun and games till your Real Life get's turned upside down hahaha.

Your community is like cancer... I wish no one DDoS-ed your shit servers before, you'd have fucked off to the dark corners of the internet like before. There hasn't been a SINGLE good player to come from warlords servers... that tells you something.

We'll be laughing at the end, just think on your sins.

Hehe that's funny I don't remember threatening any people. There you go assuming things ahead of you again. So typical of a very guilty person. I do not hide anything on the internet and even in real life.
And speaking of real life, my personal life does not get turn upside down. It's been a pretty smooth ride to be honest. A person's life getting turned upside down is just a state of mind. If the person believes he had hit rock bottom then it's all over for that person. I'm not like that  Cool

I help my city and my community to be safe in real life. I do things that most people wouldn't do for others. If you think I'm all about the internet and games, then you're as stupid as how you speak. I got a real good life outside the internet and guess what, your words behind that PC monitor of yours could never affect a person like me. Because I do not let it get to me. I deal with that kind of behavior and i deal with people like you everyday. So yeah congratulations on making a fool out of yourselves.  Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: WT-F responsible for recent DoS attacks - by KuYa - Feb 02 2015, 03:33 PM