Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2
I think I can explain this.

Krishj, we let people swear a little bit on the servers. But if you swear lots, then we ban you because no one likes to see lots of swearing. It's okay to say "fuck" a few times, but lots of times is just bad Sad I saw your chat logs and you swore a lot and didn't say much else so that's why you were banned for 1 day.

Then we see that you have been banned a few times before for the same thing (swearing lots) so we ban you for 1 week so that you have a longer punishment for not stopping. The first 2 bans should have been a big warning to you that we don't let people swear lots and insult players lots.

If you want to come back to our servers then please do in a week, but please don't swear so much because it is not very good for everyone to read. We are not Hitlers and we are not thinking we are gods either. It does say in the server rules that you are not allowed to swear lots Sad

Please do not be angry at us for making sure that rules are followed because we want servers to be a friendly place for everyone to enjoy the game Smile
If you read this, you suck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2 - by I, The Rival - Aug 18 2011, 08:42 AM
RE: Admins and Their Rulezz, 2011 Hitlers Part 2 - by Anonymous - Aug 18 2011, 02:25 PM