Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Flame Thread] A group for Experts that aren't already in a Clan.
This thread gave me cancer.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
You're all stupid fucks, he did not say any shit. He may have said something in game, but he's here and is respectful enough to evaluate your dumb troll "I apply" posts and reply with his decision. Asparagus is double standard douchebag too, removes posts where they clearly have a place to be and let others shit on stuff he's not interested in.

Try to corner me motherfucking coyotes.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 87200, member: 9168 Wrote:You're all stupid fucks, he did not say any shit. He may have said something in game, but he's here and is respectful enough to evaluate your dumb troll "I apply" posts and reply with his decision. Asparagus is double standard douchebag too, removes posts where they clearly have a place to be and let others shit on stuff he's not interested in.

Go home Ru, you're drunk.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I'm at home right now, typing from Mother Russia on my 10 days vacation.
Ru, why dont we get a 10 day vacation from you aswell?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Moriarty, post: 87200, member: 9168 Wrote:You're all stupid fucks, he did not say any shit. He may have said something in game, but he's here and is respectful enough to evaluate your dumb troll "I apply" posts and reply with his decision. Asparagus is double standard douchebag too, removes posts where they clearly have a place to be and let others shit on stuff he's not interested in.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.

GOD Bless Russia.
Lol ru since you're riding his dick can you plz get off mine
mahyar, post: 87219, member: 992 Wrote:Lol ru since you're riding his dick can you plz get off mine

What? But that's gay. Didn't you know there aren't any gay people in Russia? Educate yourself Riser. Or maybe I'm wrong and all Russian homosexuals emigrated to the US.
Hostage is an old fat gay duck that talks about gay stuff to make it look like his gay orientation is legit in the background of our social layer. Just so you know whats going on in his mind next time he talks about dicks and fags.