Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge! daғυq VS. Special Service Group
Assassin, post: 87483, member: 2398 Wrote:Grammatical*
[Image: 35505473.jpg]
i like it man....how can i be so careless !.................but this is a spelling mistake not a GRAMMATICAL mistake.....manky does spelling as well as grammatical mistakes.....see he mistyped his name!....its shouldn't be "Manky" it should be "Monkey" .......lol
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 87484, member: 16525 Wrote:i like it man....how can i be so careless !.................but this is a spelling mistake not a GRAMMATICAL mistake.....manky does spelling as well as grammatical mistakes.....see he mistyped his name!....its shouldn't be "Manky" it should be "Monkey" .......lol
I skipped a word in the sentence you stupid dumbfuck.
Why are you trying to make a fool of yourself again and again?
I like pussy does that mean I should write pussy in every sentence?

and its Mistypes* not "mistyped".

[SIZE=12px]"Its how he thinks [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]he better[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] than others and calls everyone noob, starts insulting people."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]I skipped "is" while typing. Any sensible person will understand it.[/SIZE]
Manky™, post: 87491, member: 15413 Wrote:I skipped a word in the sentence you stupid dumbfuck.
Why are you trying to make a fool of yourself again and again?
I like pussy does that mean I should write pussy in every sentence?

and its Mistypes* not "mistyped".

[SIZE=12px]"Its how he thinks [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]he better[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] than others and calls everyone noob, starts insulting people."[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]I skipped "is" while typing. Any sensible person will understand it.[/SIZE]
hey MONKEY......u r such a BS........u dont have value for ur own word.....u should be demoted form the admin post.....no one likes u in the asia servers....many regulars complained of u to me........i have screenshots of their chats......they told me about all the wrong things u do with ur admin power.......u told that u were leaving this thread.....u r such a shit dumbass....
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 87536, member: 16525 Wrote:hey MONKEY thavs......u r such a BS........u dont have value for ur own word.....u should be demoted form the admin post forums.....no one likes u in the [S]asia servers[/S] forums....many regulars complained of u to me everyone........i have screenshots of their chats......they told me about all the wrong things u do with ur admin power posting powers.......u told that u were leaving this thread.....u r such a shit dumbass....

Wait a second...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
AHAHAHAH hit the nail on the head
Guise it's official thavs is 100% retarded.