Poll: So what should I have done, when calling out an admin that continued to break rules? Show Results
Ignore it
0 0%
Call him out
2 16.67%
Talk trash until he stop
3 25.00%
2nd and 3rd answers
3 25.00%
Admin isn't breaking any rules. (Shouldn't call him out)
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse: MrTea (GunwithoutBrian)
Aimfish, post: 87409, member: 8312 Wrote:I'm actually gonna go with BruceLee partially on this. I've seen Mr. Tea camp past the one minute mark before, you shouldn't be punishing people for something that you yourself don't do. If you warn people about camping PAST the one minute mark, then you shouldn't do it either. It's all good and fine that you he can do the route in 35 seconds, but he needs to follow the rules he sets for others. He does trashtalk as well, but not any more than a cs player should. Trash talking is part of the game, and an entertaining one at that.
There is no rule about camping past the one minute mark, and even if there was one, I don't enforce it. I only beacon&slap&slay if the person is clearly making no effort to complete the objective or if they run out of reasonable time for completing the objective.

I trash-talk the shit out of people that stay in spawn though.

Double post

<>X<>BruceLee<>X<>, post: 87401, member: 16778' Wrote:Like I said in my previous statement, I didn't know he was an admin, but the fact is players were complaining when he was camping in the yard or back windows past the 1 min mark. I see that it doesn't have chats from before when players were really complaining about him camping. All he has saved and pointed out is when I did get annoyed with him camping and that is when we both started talking trash to each others (before I knew he was admin). Anyway, my mistake for not knowing who he is, but just because i talk trash to people doesn't mean I'm trolling an admin. Why don't you all have an admin tag so some of us will know because I sure don't.
No rules against camping in the yard or back windows past the 1 min mark. Not everyone rushes in like a blind idiot like myself. As long as you have a reasonable time to complete the objective, you're fine. That being said, I, like other players have stated before, can attest to Tea slaying himself if he can't make the objective in time.

We don't wear admin tags because we don't want people knowing who we are. You shouldn't be treating an admin differently from a different player and it allows us to see people that are cheating/being general douchebags when they don't know we're around.

Double post

Spartacus, post: 87413, member: 1060 Wrote:inb4bisoncreatesabetterAnticampplugin
Seriously. It goes off way too early.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yeah it's not in the rules that you can't camp near your spawn past 1 minute mark (backwindow, long snipe and shortsnipe and front office are the most common), but I do warn or shit talk players every time i see them do it because it is just pure baiting, not aiding your teammates to complete the objective and just being a total dickwad to everyone else that gave their life trying to get in T-spawn. Of course I do see Mr. Tea doing this quite often, but what can you do. baiters gonna bait
<>X<>BruceLee<>X<>, post: 87401, member: 16778' Wrote:Like I said in my previous statement, I didn't know he was an admin, but the fact is players were complaining when he was camping in the yard or back windows past the 1 min mark. I see that it doesn't have chats from before when players were really complaining about him camping. All he has saved and pointed out is when I did get annoyed with him camping and that is when we both started talking trash to each others (before I knew he was admin). Anyway, my mistake for not knowing who he is, but just because i talk trash to people doesn't mean I'm trolling an admin. Why don't you all have an admin tag so some of us will know because I sure don't.
Again, I have no problem you trolling me for my play style. I do have a problem when I identify myself as an Admin and then you begin trolling me for being a "BADmin." I often change my names to see how people act (and they usually act a fool) when they don't know admin are present.

I quoted the trash talking leading up to my "admin abuse" in question. I mocked you when I dominated you because you were attempting to AWP. You troll back and then I use my Admin Voice to tell you Hey this is what doing the objectives means. Most of the complaining about me camping probably occurred while I was alive and helping to win the round because people were sad pandas because they couldn't outflank the CTs.

Aimfish, post: 87409, member: 8312 Wrote:I'm actually gonna go with BruceLee partially on this. I've seen Mr. Tea camp past the one minute mark before, you shouldn't be punishing people for something that you yourself don't do. If you warn people about camping PAST the one minute mark, then you shouldn't do it either. It's all good and fine that you he can do the route in 35 seconds, but he needs to follow the rules he sets for others. He does trashtalk as well, but not any more than a cs player should. Trash talking is part of the game, and an entertaining one at that.
I have never slayed anyone for a so-called "minute rule." The only time I prompt is usually at the 30 Sec mark or if the guy is just squatting in a corner not doing anything or showing any intention of moving. Usually with an admin message or a zero damage slap. Demo me and prove me wrong. It is too easy to type in console "record teacamp" and show me not playing by the established rules.

joker8baller, post: 87415, member: 835 Wrote:It goes off way too early.
+1
Understand it going in effect at 1:30.

ceddeeoo, post: 87418, member: 9052 Wrote:Yeah it's not in the rules that you can't camp near your spawn past 1 minute mark (backwindow, long snipe and shortsnipe and front office are the most common), but I do warn or shit talk players every time i see them do it because it is just pure baiting, not aiding your teammates to complete the objective and just being a total dickwad to everyone else that gave their life trying to get in T-spawn. Of course I do see Mr. Tea doing this quite often, but what can you do. baiters gonna bait
How is that baiting? Baiting is me rushing at the back of a pack trying to steal kills, which most rushers do.

The only time I am still spawn is if the CTs haven't secured front office and/or garage. Killing T's reinforcing garage or attempting to retreat to tspawn. Its called playing tactically. I back teammates if they aren't doing something brainless. Often I am left alone defending a flank against 4-5 T's. I always complete the objective and many times contribute significantly to winning the round, but haters gonna hate. I look forward to seeing their RQs.
I didn't say it you do it every round lol. So you're saying that some dude with an autosniper in longsnipe waiting until 30s left on the clock to move from his crouching position is playing tactically ?
I never said that.

I did say this:
Mr.Tea, post: 87419, member: 1006 Wrote:The only time I prompt is usually at the 30 Sec mark or if the guy is just squatting in a corner not doing anything or showing any intention of moving. Usually with an admin message or a zero damage slap.

PWNed thats OWNed with a P
I don't see how it's any different from chilling at back window or front office or front window
If you really want to win at office (FWIW, I only use it to get better with my deagle), then you need to have people watching backyard&front office to prevent players like myself from continually rushing either to go pop a few quick kills at any given point.
Well, now that I know that there is no rules against camping I apologize to you Mr. Tea. By the way, when you enter the game I don't see the rules listed, but just advertising. Is there a rule list?
There are rules against camping. But they extend to the fact that you're camping and making no effort to do the objective within the allotted time.
Seems like the general consensus (7 votes to 1) is that he should call mr tea out and talk trash to him. democracy wins