Poll: So what should I have done, when calling out an admin that continued to break rules? Show Results
Ignore it
0 0%
Call him out
2 16.67%
Talk trash until he stop
3 25.00%
2nd and 3rd answers
3 25.00%
Admin isn't breaking any rules. (Shouldn't call him out)
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse: MrTea (GunwithoutBrian)
Too bad no one takes these polls seriously and adds/changes them. Because calling me out ie trolling me for admin reasons is against the rules. However, troll me all you want for stopping a rush and causing the other team to choke their win away.

Bruce:
In forums click servers then the rules tab.
I like how you take what I say seriously
I like it how you think I ever take you seriously.
[Image: tumblr_mfsc1bPjB61qhbj85o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Mr.Tea, post: 87431, member: 1006 Wrote:I like it how you think I ever take you seriously.

crikee ladies and gents ! mr tea made a funny !

those germans, they really get ya sometimes. you think you have em all figured out and then they pull that shit
Do what I do... memorize Tea's positions (he has only a handful he loves to use as AWP spots) and then take him out every round ... Tongue rush only to kill Tea is a good strategy every time hahaha!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Sounds like a misunderstanding. Bruce thought there was a rule against camping past the 1 min mark in office, when there wasn't.

Admins or not, there is nothing wrong with thrash talk. Like most of us here, I love a good thrash talk to get the competition going. However, excessive trolling isn't tolerated on this servers.

It is up to the admin's discretion, in the case Mr Tea, to decide when you've crossed the line.

Not sure why we're criticizing Tea's gameplay in this thread. It'd be boring if everyone plays the same way. I know Tea as the guy who covers flanks in office most of the time.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Being as Bruce Lee has apologized for the false accusation based on a misunderstanding of the rules, and Mr. Tea has explained his position, before anymore flames take place, this thread is now

-CLOSED-
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Spartacus, post: 87446, member: 1060 Wrote:Sounds like a misunderstanding. Bruce thought there was a rule against camping past the 1 min mark in office, when there wasn't.

Admins or not, there is nothing wrong with thrash talk. Like most of us here, I love a good thrash talk to get the competition going. However, excessive trolling isn't tolerated on this servers.

It is up to the admin's discretion, in the case Mr Tea, to decide when you've crossed the line.

Not sure why we're criticizing Tea's gameplay in this thread. It'd be boring if everyone plays the same way. I know Tea as the guy who covers flanks in office most of the time.
I usually enforce this rule, just thought I'd say that cause if I'm not mistaken Bruce was one of the really old players. Way before when 80% of the players were high lingers. And when there wre many Russian hackers