Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Teleporter
Mar 12, 2013 9:35
What is an teleporter? so called, the player who has hard lag, and that seems he teleports.
Everybody know that Sniper server player have normal lagg ( i mean is not impossible kill), but is
next to impossible whit 1 teleporter, is unfair for everyone , in this case Player: Klei ๖ۣۜAmazin ( have many names)
STEAM_0:0:1406137566
Here Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8b8sa62asw...porter.rar

Note: i decided to upload a demo because, being an admin online, this did nothing, seeing clearly that it was not fair to anyone
I was the admin online. I asked him several times to contain his lag as he was skipping all over the place. I'm pretty sure I kicked him with the message "Please come back only after you've resolved your lag; it's unplayable."
It was completely awful when he had @350 ping, but when he later came back with <300, there wasn't any noticeable teleporting. Cheers.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
No, you talked to Player: herrooor, STEAM_0:0:1400569314
both Albanian players ( they use same name, many names), both online today, but u just talked with Herrooor.
Maybe they are family Tongue dk. Both use Ping Mask