Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mahyar, post: 87479, member: 992 Wrote:It's flame and admire you retard. Good try on avoiding my questIon faggot
riser dont be angry, man......i think he is banned from every server+forums......wL is the only forum in which he is till now unbanned......so it is the only shade left for him.....he has no other places to live

Double post

Hostage, post: 87466, member: 4929 Wrote:Mr. Tea is too nice!!

Hey tea, Ban them all.:eek:
Everyone knows tea is a good admin............u dont have to say it to increase ur reputation!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Thavs, we view you on the same level as mayhayr/Hostage. Jeez.

I remember a time where JukeBox used to come on the forums and complain about everything and demand changes that he wanted and no one else wanted.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
JukeBoxHero, post: 87463, member: 1757 Wrote:Lame ass whore that ruined game play on pop servers for his own preference...also is never on pop servers
I flame your stat whore ways...LOL
*cough* douche

:p
That really hurts after all this time. I'm sorry I neglected you. I can only take pop maps in spurts. The ratio of annoying people is astronomical in comparison to other people. I will try to hop on and dominate/piss off some of the jerks that play there.
Should've been there for my near 40 bomb, BRAH. TRYHARD.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I hate everyone
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 87499, member: 2725 Wrote:I hate everyone
seeking attention ?
Y u guise so mein Sad
I'm about to catch a flight to Frankfurt in 3 hours, coming back to States. You better wax your faces for my shit to drop, because I'll play some css when I'm back.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 87508, member: 9168 Wrote:I'm about to catch a flight to Frankfurt in 3 hours, coming back to States. You better wax your faces for my shit to drop, because I'll play some css when I'm back.
About time... we need to have some more epic fights! I bet ya we can get Tea and Riser to come die for us too!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Ill sit in spectate and be that guy who eats all the popcorn.