Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lame ass whore that ruined game play on pop servers for his own preference...also is never on pop servers
I flame your stat whore ways...LOL
*cough* douche

Tongue
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.
Did you guys start a union against Mr. Tea or something? Shiet, two admiration threads in two days.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
:p[/quote]
I have played with tea on a few servers whether he knows it or not...dude is a douche...I would know :p

used car sales men...all he wants is a better server for himself not anyone else.

my warning...have a good life guyz.
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.
Mr. Tea is too nice!!

Hey tea, Ban them all.:eek:
Hostage, post: 87466, member: 4929 Wrote:Mr. Tea is too nice!!

Hey tea, Ban them all.:eek:
rofl, you've never even played with him... and weren't you supposed to leave the forums?

Quote:wow bro, You don't know everything, i'm just sorry. Well, I left the forums ,just because you were hating me.

plz ,Do not be mad at me.I don't rly care about my nickname, You can call me everything you want, It doesn't matter

to me what you think about me. I never tried to play ur part, And ...yes, some ppl added me ,cuz they got me wrong,

but I NEVER tried to impersonate you.I've always admired you, man. Let's catch up differences !!

once again, doing what youre best at.
All you have to do is smoke that hallway on office map, and vuala, tea is coming inside the building.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
mahyar, post: 87467, member: 992 Wrote:rofl, you've never even played with him... and weren't you supposed to leave the forums?

Quote:wow bro, You don't know everything, i'm just sorry. Well, I left the forums ,just because you were hating me.

plz ,Do not be mad at me.I don't rly care about my nickname, You can call me everything you want, It doesn't matter

to me what you think about me. I never tried to play ur part, And ...yes, some ppl added me ,cuz they got me wrong,

but I NEVER tried to impersonate you.I've always admired you, man. Let's catch up differences !!
once again, doing what youre best at.

oh my gosh!! Stay on topic, Please.

Note : If you wanna BS me , just make another thread.
Hostage, post: 87471, member: 4929 Wrote:oh my gosh!! Stay on topic, Please.

lol u r trying to make a good personality in the community.....u wont succeed brah............everyone here wanna bs u
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Tea, you are so famous im jealous Tongue
Hostage, post: 87471, member: 4929 Wrote:oh my gosh!! Stay on topic, Please.

It's flame and admire you retard. Good try on avoiding my questIon faggot