Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Tea - evil camper
Old German coworker was super cute and sounded like a woman when she spoke english
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=SNa_hlA0Gek[/video]

i coudlnt help it...sorry

dem tail lights say it all.

boom boom kids.

:p...nubs

Double post

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ees2aZcDUn8[/video]

hehe, you do need to know how to drive...
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVt1IjIdLxY[/video]

oh...was this a tea thread?
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.
joker8baller, post: 87526, member: 835 Wrote:Old German coworker was super cute and sounded like a woman when she spoke english
That is lucky man! Here on campus we get about 600-800 Germans every semester for exchange programs, and thus far a lot of cuties, but some of them sound like they are ready to go wrestle down a bear with their hands... :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I drive a Nissan Patrol, pretty much unfair because y'all use supercars.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
cucubelu, post: 87566, member: 15378 Wrote:That is lucky man! Here on campus we get about 600-800 Germans every semester for exchange programs, and thus far a lot of cuties, but some of them sound like they are ready to go wrestle down a bear with their hands... :p

You don't love bad bitches, that's your fucking problem.
George Of The Jungle, post: 87595, member: 3094 Wrote:You don't love bad bitches, that's your fucking problem.
You should have seen my crazy ass ex! Fully body tattooed, fake titties, gorgeous body, but psycho... hell I liked her for it hahaha, good in bed!
I was explaining to old German couple on the plain that my grandpa fought them in 1941-45 and that my wife is from Stalingrad that is Volgograd now. They had 0 English.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Keeping to thread topic...what do I need to know about Latvians?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Tea has many flaws. He also sensors people like me when I say the truth and it stings him too deeply. He removed one of my most damaging posts. He cudn't handle it.

BTW my sport bike wud smoke both u fegs. Cars dont do justice to those who want to experience speed the way it was meant to be experienced. u kids want to sit in a comfy seat and press a gas pedal and drive in a straight line XD
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Spartacus, post: 87617, member: 1060 Wrote:Keeping to thread topic...what do I need to know about Latvians?
From my experience, like Estoninan girls. Very out going, kinky as hell in bed, and don't mind going a little crazy. A little more down to earth than most Eastern Euro block girls though which is great.