Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Tea - evil camper
See here is the proper forum to flame pishy. I know your just mad because we called you out on teamstacking. Yes we. Many players agreed with me on that. I've played with you since -Q- and have never accused you hacking. See the thing is, I would just ban you. But go ahead and think you are good.

I was hoping you post here. I knew you couldn't resist. We know your mom's minivan is why you are hating on nice cars. Don't worry one day you can buy a nice car.
Yeah, one day he can buy a nice car... A nice Honda civic 92 car.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
a 1.6l honda civic sedan costs about $110k USD in singapore. how much does the average continental car cost in the states?

http://www.oneshift.com/new_cars/carpricelist.php?m=13
[SIZE=12px]Honda Civic 1.6 SEDAN i-VTEC (A) 2012[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]$137,900[/SIZE]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Got my civic new for 17k
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Shiet... I am going on 25 and still riding a bike! Hellz yea! Although Honolulu did get voted to be US #1 traffic shittiest place so...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
lol Tea its true I am a poor college student but I do have a nice Jeep Patriot and sport bike, but life is all phases. With my volunteer work, 4.0 in school (halfway done), and certifications my future is nothing for you to worry about Wink I'm wayyy younger than you.

Ur probably too fat, old and/or ugly to look good on a crotch rocket so u sit here and brag about ur luxury cars XD based on ur gameplay, a machine that will carry u 0-60 in less than 3 seconds wud be too scary and hard for u to control. u better keep driving miss Daisy to the Anny sountrack
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
lol, silly kid my other toys are M1A1s, UH60s, and C-130s. Pretty sure you will never serve, most likely because you can't get in. Enjoy school. I've been deployed longer then you have been in college. Jumping out planes before you were in middle school. I'm sure if you had real bullets coming at you, you would cry your emo eyes out. Probably piss your pants doing a power slide in a Abrams.

Oh and I have my degree, no loans, and will be going to grad school in 2 years on your dime. Your welcome.

Almost forgot, here in Germany they have something called an autobahn where there are no speed limits. So, my average cruising speed is 120-130 mph. Enjoy your lil 0-60.
I'm an Afghan insurgent.
Mr.Tea, post: 87662, member: 1006 Wrote:lol, silly kid my other toys are M1A1s, UH60s, and C-130s. Pretty sure you will never serve, most likely because you can't get in. Enjoy school. I've been deployed longer then you have been in college. Jumping out planes before you were in middle school. I'm sure if you had real bullets coming at you, you would cry your emo eyes out.

Oh and I have my degree, no loans, and will be going to grad school in 2 years on your dime. Your welcome.
this is where I say... Fuck u... u lucky bastard Tongue I am neck deep in loans and I am going for my MBA in fall, and that ain't going to help me at all!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
<3
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.