Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An interview with Bison
Bison is the most mysterious man ive ever known in my entire life. i am sure he is the most mysterious man or woman or being or corporation or computer program to you to. have you ever heard his voice? seen his face? if you could ask bison a question, what would it be?

i have a ton of questions but ill only start with three..

My question to bison is...
can u show us a partial picture of ur self. a limb? your shoe or your power cord if u have one... maybe ur tooth? fingernail? family? hair? anything will help me decipher this mysteriously mysterious mystery.

My second question
what is ur most valuable possession?

my third question
what is your main source of income?

oh boy im excited^^
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
i doubt he'd answer anything. there's no reason for him to. and he knows enough about the internet to realise how damaging a rep can be once info is leaked and misused.

source: I have a brother who is just as paranoid knowledgeable. He watched too much x files. Thinks everything and anyone can be tracked down. which they could.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 87937, member: 1060 Wrote:i doubt he'd answer anything.
^ Yup. Not a chance.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
thought it would be that easy ? c'mon
very mysterious man, but he's also a very good person, he helped me a lot to resolve several problems i had before...
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
I have this theory that hes a time traveler...in simple terms if his future voice is heard by his past mind his head will explode
In 2004, massive amounts of code from a super advanced AI project was stolen from DOD. The hacker group called themselves Black Bison. There may be a connection.
inb4ru accuses us of sucking Bison's dick.

Answer to 3 should be some type of computer programming.

I thought we established he was a dude with a wife, 4 kids, living in Seattle? Big Grin
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 87953, member: 835 Wrote:inb4ru accuses us of sucking Bison's dick.

Who would that be? :p

I know as much about Bison as I know about Anubis and many others on wl.
jab253, post: 87950, member: 13408 Wrote:I have this theory that hes a time traveler...in simple terms if his future voice is heard by his past mind his head will explode
So he flies around in a time machine that looks like blue police telephone, and every now and then regenerates a new body? I can see that...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator