Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Request
Name: QT3.14159
SteamID: N/A
Server: ALL wL servers

Alright, so I was banned for wallhacking (something Eye - Violation), which is FULLY true Smile. However, I always have hacked, I did not know you are not allowed to hack on the wL servers. Clearly, that is clear to me.

I apologize for having my hacks turned on. If you guys could unban me, I would appreciate it. If not, it is completely reasonable as it is my own fault.

Unban me or not, I still apologize for hacking Smile

Take care.
We appreciate your honesty and politeness but it does say in the motd when you join the server that Hacking is not allowed. It's very unlikely that you will be unbanned. Farwell in your journey.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Hi and thank you for your fast reply.

What is motd?

Also, what happened is, my friend and I were playing on Russian servers (lots of hacking) so we decided to hack as well because it was unfair. In our search to find a server that does not allow hacking, we found wL; however, my hacks were still turned on. He managed to quickly turn them off, but I got perm. banned. To me, it was/is reasonable. Now that I know your servers do not allow hacking, I do not wish to hack.

Also, ever since my friend found out about the wL servers, he stopped hacking because he was looking for a fair server to play on, and I wish to do the same.

But, with that said, the final decision is up to the moderators, and that is completely understandable.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Take care.
REJECTED

looseygoosey, post: 88298, member: 16839 Wrote:What is motd?
The wall of text you see after connecting to the server. It's the first thing you see, so it's kind of hard to miss.

looseygoosey, post: 88298, member: 16839 Wrote:Now that I know your servers do not allow hacking, I do not wish to hack.
We cannot allow you back unless you purchase CS:S on Steam. The game is fairly inexpensive so it shouldn't be a problem.

If you purchase CS:S contact me prior to connecting.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol