HDK vs BERZERK rematchhhh
Yes I am!!! I play every match...
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
http://cevo.com/event/css-season1/roster/4430/

?

You're at about 42 days approx.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Im tissueissue. Bottom o team. You guys should consider yourselves lucky that we brought in a couple of helmuts randoms. I don't think you want us dropping remix and assassin on you. Or my random zem. :p
rawr?
Pulled your stats off of

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/378625

"Mellow"

Point still stands. We have one guy that isn't super active in wL, but still plays is on/related to wL. The other 11/12 are super active within War-Lords. Y'all have more people non-associated with wL.
Also our lineup is helmut xtreme bison invis cyber me and creative. So most of us that actually play are regulars.

Double post

Ive never played under the name mellow :p ptk/tissueissue are my usernames
rawr?
Yeah, and our line up is

typically:

Cedd, BuKJason, DVS, xStrata

with Jung, Skrilla, Drax as our rotating 5th.

All regulars of wL.

I understood the statement as Helmut saying we had a bunch of non-wL members on our wL-based team. The reasoning behind this, because certain people have accused Bezerk of picking up randos instead of wL members, which isn't true.

Edit: Did a quick search for steam id and it didn't pull up anything except for Mellow which has your steamID + a 9.

Oh and screw Kelowna. Big Grin. Big White's fun though.
You forgot my whole 12hrs and 24minutes total played on war-lords. I'm obv the most active member.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
LOL jung has 63 days. not surprised !!

our starting five at beginning of season was Trapped, me, xstrata, BukJason and DVS. our subs were jesse james, drax and jung (only people that actually showed up besides main 5)

now it's me, BukJason, mahone, walrusnofa and drax. DVS is playing now again too. strata is go-to sub
ceddeeoo, post: 88390, member: 9052 Wrote:LOL jung has 63 days. not surprised !!

our starting five at beginning of season was Trapped, me, xstrata, BukJason and DVS. our subs were jesse james, drax and jung (only people that actually showed up besides main 5)

now it's me, BukJason, mahone, walrusnofa and drax. DVS is playing now again too. strata is go-to sub
Is that your line up in season 2? I thought mahone quit and went to playing csgo
no idea about season 2 yet. we're looking for more people to join. someone else is gonna take over captain/scheduler duties as well, cause im gonna be travelling and doing shit this summer. mahone played our last 3 matches with us and will continue throughout the playoffs