jake from state farm
^not the best line up
KIB
blessthefall
chronic the hedgehog
zero point mod
mogus
kli
The KIB guys had no idea what they were doing, while on terrorist 4 of them would rush cat and one of them would just sit back and hide with the bomb, and while on CT side they all rushed B for some reason, none of them went banana, i gota say this was a really easy win, almost any group can beat these guys in scrim.
congrats!!!
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
Demo?
Screens? Demo?
KiB have some ok players, if they get some taccs down I am sure they can put up some kind of a fight rofl... but public players have a tendency to play rambo at all occasions...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
go play with bots
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
cucubelu, post: 88765, member: 15378 Wrote:Screens? Demo?
KiB have some ok players, if they get some taccs down I am sure they can put up some kind of a fight rofl... but public players have a tendency to play rambo at all occasions...
thavs, post: 88839, member: 16525 Wrote:go play with bots
you like starting shit don't you
MMgHam, post: 88936, member: 16679 Wrote:you like starting shit don't you
Your attack on KiB for losing started it.

Quote:The KIB guys had no idea what they were doing, while on terrorist 4 of them would rush cat and one of them would just sit back and hide with the bomb, and while on CT side they all rushed B for some reason, none of them went banana, i gota say this was a really easy win, almost any group can beat these guys in scrim.

Take the win, no need to go being a dick about it. Plus the fact that you had no idea how to scrim properly as there is no demo or even screenshots available as you post ticked me after your comment of "KiB" had no idea what they were doing.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
They might have used the right dx level command though!
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I like this guy...
what is this.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?