Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you regret buying
cucubelu, post: 88946, member: 15378 Wrote:Story wise I love 10, but I just wish it had the open world elements Sad
It was open world, I dont think I have spent that much time on a single player game as I did with FFX, I opened all the chests, gathered all the weapons, gathered all the Aions, made the best blitz ball team ever, I was pretty much invincible, only thing I couldnt do was beating the calm lands arena monsters I did alot of damage till I lost count and gave up though I did manage to beat some of the monsters. Btw there should be HD remake for FFX and FFX-2 at the end of 2013 or might be in 2014 Smile
all FF sucks anyways.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Bloodedge, post: 88949, member: 2398 Wrote:It was open world, I dont think I have spent that much time on a single player game as I did with FFX, I opened all the chests, gathered all the weapons, gathered all the Aions, made the best blitz ball team ever, I was pretty much invincible, only thing I couldnt do was beating the calm lands arena monsters I did alot of damage till I lost count and gave up though I did manage to beat some of the monsters. Btw there should be HD remake for FFX and FFX-2 at the end of 2013 or might be in 2014 Smile
:o From what I remembered the "open world" forced you to follow their paths already laid out by them. Not like 7/8 where you can move around the map freely and explore like a mad dog. I could be wrong, its been so long since I played, I might have to go play it again...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
yeah FF 6/7/8/9 are amazing. 10 is good too. 12 and 13 suck big time
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HNefNLOHVYk[/video]

My first crush. Rinoa Heartilly.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Ragnarok... best looking ship ever! Nomnomnom
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Well, you could give me a game the you guys hated most Tongue
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
I need to play ff... not cause its like the best game but because its final fantasy
From recent memory:
L. A. Noire
Red Dead Redemption
Folklore
Crysis 2

edit: oh and FF XIII :|
cucubelu, post: 88951, member: 15378 Wrote::eek: From what I remembered the "open world" forced you to follow their paths already laid out by them. Not like 7/8 where you can move around the map freely and explore like a mad dog. I could be wrong, its been so long since I played, I might have to go play it again...
Those were the games i played back then i dont remember exactly as its been more that a decade lol, but ff10 is an open world game if i remember correctly at one point in the game before you go to the final battle you can teleport to any part of the world it really took me alot of time to finish everything i could those were the best days. Anyway i could be wrong its been along time since i played those games, too bad they dont make those games as they used to.