Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEVO CS:S Grand Finals - iDEMISE vs BERZERK
Long time without seeing this forum! Just wanted to say good luck and bring the prize to our home!
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Sooooo we won both maps and are crowned CEVO Open CS:S Season 1 Champions Big Grin

de_inferno, iDEMISE 10 - 16 BERZERK
de_dust 2, BERZERK 19 - 17 iDEMISE

sorry we couldnt get live stv to work, but we got stv to record the whole inferno match. We switched servers for dust 2.

MVP = BukJason

by they way, they disputed the match, probably calling hacks. Should be interesting
huzzah huzzah!

Great job!! Pizzas on me!

[Image: r-BEST-CHICAGO-PIZZA-RECIPE-large570.jpg?7]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I also won the CS:S Open Prediction Contest which means I win this mouse

http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/gaming_mice/avatar

60$ mouse Big Grin
That's why you are diligently making predictions haha.. link to the demo please Smile
Heres the demo for inferno first half:
Trapped: http://www.mediafire.com/?oano9skaxwepwld
Congratz Wink
Gj, guyz.
haxxxx
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Got drunk, forgot about this, lol. It's been a shitty week.

Thank god my internet is 500x better than before and I can post shit, lol.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]