Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Fueling the war: NW vs HDK
(Dec 14 2014, 06:41 PM)KINGKONG Wrote: got high ping over there SO..... Sad

does that matter? what about zone? black blood? nats? lynx? they have high pings there too but they're still there. what about me? i have a ping there too but im always there. heck thats like the only server im in when i play in wL lol
I can play with high ping in sniper server Tongue
kong dont give a excuse bish
[Image: mrpa43.png]
A HDK RQed earlier because he was overwhelmed by 3 NW superplayers.
Three Night Watch vs two HDK battled off in snipers yet again in this war on HDK.
I invited 2 more HDK to come join the match but the other HDK didnt even answer to my invite and the other one came but was too late because the 2 HDKs that was getting rekt left. The result? Well here's the the message in the chatbox in this photo.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(Dec 15 2014, 05:40 PM)KuYa Wrote: A HDK RQed earlier because he was overwhelmed by 3 NW superplayers.
Three Night Watch vs two HDK battled off in snipers yet again in this war on HDK.
I invited 2 more HDK to come join the match but the other HDK didnt even answer to my invite and the other one came but was too late because the 2 HDKs that was getting rekt left. The result? Well here's the the message in the chatbox in this photo.
Body is hdk? is Bird nightwatch? god I'm confused Oo
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
(Dec 16 2014, 01:40 AM)Donut Wrote:
(Dec 15 2014, 05:40 PM)KuYa Wrote: A HDK RQed earlier because he was overwhelmed by 3 NW superplayers.
Body is hdk? is Bird nightwatch? god I'm confused  Oo

sedrek. im showing sedrek. and yes birdie is in Night Watch
All I know is that at one point everyone was in HDK which is somewhat boring cause then you don't really have a rival team to go up against. This ain't no high school teenage trend mofo's let's get some games going when I get time, or set up a date on awp server.
(Dec 16 2014, 09:09 AM)Xanxus Wrote: All I know is that at one point everyone was in HDK which is somewhat boring cause then you don't really have a rival team to go up against. This ain't no high school teenage trend mofo's let's get some games going when I get time, or set up a date on awp server.

I agree. When everybody was in HDK and HDK was dominating snipers and mg and there's no NW around, then NW was dominating 24/7 office and there's no HDK around. Nobody is really going up against the other group. So hopefully there will be enough NW for HDK and vice versa
(Dec 14 2014, 12:26 AM)KuYa Wrote:
(Dec 13 2014, 04:26 PM)Godzilla Wrote:
(Apr 14 2013, 12:55 AM)cucubelu Wrote: [attachment=1842]

I have returned. By the end of next week (at the latest) I will have a new setup and return to NW v. HDK.

welcome back godzilla. i got ultraman here waiting for you.

Is that so?
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
(Dec 16 2014, 09:12 AM)KuYa Wrote:
(Dec 16 2014, 09:09 AM)Xanxus Wrote: All I know is that at one point everyone was in HDK which is somewhat boring cause then you don't really have a rival team to go up against. This ain't no high school teenage trend mofo's let's get some games going when I get time, or set up a date on awp server.

I agree. When everybody was in HDK and HDK was dominating snipers and mg and there's no NW around, then NW was dominating 24/7 office and there's no HDK around. Nobody is really going up against the other group. So hopefully there will be enough NW for HDK and vice versa

Maybe because nobody gives a shit anymore beside you Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Come at me NW. Also went 15-1 dominating your friend while he was 3-6, but lost the pic lol.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]