Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Request
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]d ultimate killer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:1:52221755 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 25[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] +5:30(gmt)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 9pm- 11pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I can be a good admin. and i have been earlier admin too in 3 indian servers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] sometimes in scrim wrong decisions are taken and when the admin goes. they start stacking and team killing and all that shit. sometimes a player is been abused in our language ( hindi ) and non of the admin ( expect manky) knows hindi. and manky is also very less available.[/SIZE]
I want to say something about this guy. Mods pls dont delete the post!
He is a 12 yr old kid! Dont believe me? Hear him in scrims in ASIA scrim server when he spams the mic.

Double post

d ultimate killer, post: 98209, member: 17245 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I can be a good admin. and i have been earlier admin too in 3 indian servers[/SIZE]
LOL. Indian servers?!!!....Indian servers r closing because of admins like you only! All Indian servers provides adminship to top 3 players by points. Anyone can become an admin of an Indian server. Nothing required. No merit. Kids like u play there all night against bots when there is no online player to get points... to become admin and ruin the server at day by banning/muting/kicking/slapping anyone they want. You are one of them! And now there is only 1 Indian server!!! OH! 0 !!!......No Indian server is active today!!!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 98223, member: 16525 Wrote:He is a 12 yr old kid! Dont believe me? Hear him in scrims in ASIA scrim server when he spams the mic....
but not only that, team attacks other people and gets kicked most of the time out of the scrim,
his mic abuse is on the top, Plus i know hindhi not a single day passes by when he doesn't cuss out abusive words at others.

Though good luck Smile
[Image: 21103919493_c13c1c093d_o.png]
I foresee rejection
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input