Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Download
Ok, so either I haven't look hard enough or there isn't such a thing but, I would like the request a download link for all the maps for the minigame server, and the zombie server. Not only do I think this would benefit all the new comers (like me) but to everybody who doesn't want to wait in game to download stuff. It takes a pretty long time for me to download maps while everybody is already playing. I think it would be simpler to just make a link were you can download all the maps at once. It there already is such a thread/link, please post it here and delete this one. If not, anybody who has spare time and has all/most of the maps in such servers, could you please upload it and give me a link? Thanks in advance.
There is a thread about this before but I forgot the thread name. Here is the link though, you can download it there http://fastdl.anubisdev.net/maps.aspx?server=23

btw, welcome to the forums.
Thanks. 1, for welcoming me, and 2, for actually showing something productive. Sorry for sounding harsh, I really don't mean it that way XD. Anyways, is there a "download all" button or do i have to manually click each one? Again, thanks in advance.