Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto High Latency Kick
It would be only lowering it to maybe 400, which would probably make it around 450ms~ max.
let it be 500 max......it will be ok......
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Striker, post: 90674, member: 16525 Wrote:let it be 500 max......it will be ok......
We'll make it 350, not fair for us man you laggers.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Matt, post: 90672, member: 178 Wrote:It would be only lowering it to maybe 400, which would probably make it around 450ms~ max.
It's great to see an admin take interest in this suggestion. Thanks for the response. Also, good action being taken. Although, the downside might be the population gradually decreasing over time. Even then I've looked at a player's statistics (someone playing from Yemen) and his average latency is [SIZE=11px]342.97ms (Latency: 171.49ms). Which I think won't affect the servers population of active players. Therefore, everything will be fine and we can all have fun and relax![/SIZE]

Out of the topic here but... I've applied for admin 2 months ago and I've had no response, I'd like to have an update or any suggestions for future reference.

From Natural #NZOL
[Image: 634352_601.png] [Image: sig_1010440_2_1_en.png][Image: sig_634736_2_1_en.png]
[Image: 634133_random.png]
Yh Cuz 20% of The ppl have 250+ ping
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
Natural, post: 90681, member: 15015 Wrote:It's great to see an admin take interest in this suggestion. Thanks for the response. Also, good action being taken. Although, the downside might be the population gradually decreasing over time. Even then I've looked at a player's statistics (someone playing from Yemen) and his average latency is [SIZE=11px]342.97ms (Latency: 171.49ms). Which I think won't affect the servers population of active players. Therefore, everything will be fine and we can all have fun and relax![/SIZE]

Out of the topic here but... I've applied for admin 2 months ago and I've had no response, I'd like to have an update or any suggestions for future reference.

From Natural #NZOL

Admittedly, Admin applications are currently not being focused on as much as they should be. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible once we get through everyone else's as well. Please be patient.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
You want to have fun and relax. So does us laggers. Because of limited resources and far off region, majority of laggies can't fix their problem. Luckily, They found war-lords' servers. A possible playground for them. But if you set the limitation too low, They would be ended up with nowhere to play anymore. And of course, 400+ pingers shouldn't be there playing. They're a bit beyond exception. So, Keep the limitation as much as it was. "500+" or "400+".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 90946, member: 1105 Wrote:You want to have fun and relax. So does us laggers. Because of limited resources and far off region, majority of laggies can't fix their problem. Luckily, They found war-lords' servers. A possible playground for them. But if you set the limitation too low, They would be ended up with nowhere to play anymore. And of course, 400+ pingers shouldn't be there playing. They're a bit beyond exception. So, Keep the limitation as much as it was. "500+" or "400+".
There's so many No-Steam servers, or They would have to buy the game.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
lin3ar, post: 90943, member: 795 Wrote:Admittedly, Admin applications are currently not being focused on as much as they should be. We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible once we get through everyone else's as well. Please be patient.
Thanks I have been, and I'm just hoping for the best for myself and other applicants.

From Natural #NZOL

Double post

The latency of other players on the server were quite unbearable to play with. Which only makes me emphasize the point to lower the Latency Toll.
(As Shown in the image).

*Facepalm* Replied to myself.

From Natural #NZOL

Double post

Just another example of the high pings on (wLs) Sniper server.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 634352_601.png] [Image: sig_1010440_2_1_en.png][Image: sig_634736_2_1_en.png]
[Image: 634133_random.png]
The only one that stands out is probably slimshady in the first screenshot. On the second screenshot, what ping would you be happy with? If we limited it to say 200ms then there would be no one there to play with on the second screenshot.