Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server rules
ppl such as me never see server rules...because they dont see the motd becuz it doesnt load becuz of internet connection probs..........plus i have motd disabled cuz it caused my game to crash many times....so server rules r not visible to many players like me..... After i saw riot's ban appeal.....i thought many ppl will get a ban as he got for not seeing the server rules becuz of motd loading probs............so i would suggest u to make the rules appear as they appear in the EGO servers.......in left side of the screen
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
All the crashing problems have been fixed, and the MOTD should be re-enabled. Disabling it stops other features from working like gameME. The rules are also displayed on the website. If your internet is not good enough to display a HTML page, I don't see how it's good enough to play the game.
When I Wasn't Banned, I Liked To Check My Clan Stats Alot.And Motd Is Important For That
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
Matt, post: 91024, member: 178 Wrote:If your internet is not good enough to display a HTML page, I don't see how it's good enough to play the game.
He gets 200+ ping even on Indian server and cry's about having high ping outside India.
Matt, post: 91024, member: 178 Wrote:All the crashing problems have been fixed, and the MOTD should be re-enabled. Disabling it stops other features from working like gameME. The rules are also displayed on the website. If your internet is not good enough to display a HTML page, I don't see how it's good enough to play the game.
no i actually mean that it takes like 5 secs to load...but who waits for 5 secs...every1 clicks ok before 1 sec to join a team

Double post

i get like 15-17 MBPS download speed now and i know that this one of the best speeds u can get in india....idk about camper as i never heard about 80 mbps in india.........the only thing in which bsnl sucks is in ping thing
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
how do you even disable the motd, and if it takes 5 secs to load for you, why did you say it doesnt load? so many lies going on here Wink