Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. WanteD, post: 91342, member: 16790 Wrote:ok i know shitty grammar detected!!!
Might be a culture gap. Like = Friend; Like, Like = Freaky Dickey
Mr.Tea, post: 91327, member: 1006 Wrote:Oh you have this confused with our sister brother clan - Three Dicks - Double Penetration 3DK - DP; They are too busy playing league games to frequent wL servers. Thank you for your application. [UNDER EVALUATION]

Sorry, you were too incompetent to answer all the questions. [DENIED]
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Mr.Tea, post: 91343, member: 1006 Wrote:Might be a culture gap. Like = Friend; Like, Like = Freaky Dickey
like,like but without ''ey''
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 91344, member: 835 Wrote:
Mr.Tea, post: 91327, member: 1006 Wrote:Oh you have this confused with our sisterbrothersister clan - Three Dicks - Double Penetration 3DK - DP; They are too busy playing league games to frequent wL servers. Thank you for your application. [UNDER EVALUATION]
They are a LGBT Scrim clan (I thought they all were!) and thus our "sister" clan
Not sure if you attempt to fully troll, or you partially serious here. Anyway lol
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
another drunk killer clan.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 91382, member: 2725 Wrote:another drunk killer clan.
so..you're saying drunk created this clan?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 91419, member: 1060 Wrote:so..you're saying drunk created this clan?
I didn't want to believe it, but it seems all the evidence points that way.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Yup, looks like North Korea has nothing to do with this clan. It's Drunk.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Name: George (not really though)
Sex: Yes, please.
Why: Because I like it.

Double post

Wait, this is about a clan?