Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Dimensional Killing - Day Watch (3DK - DW) is looking for members. For those that want to really kill players. Not some lame High Definition...We are talking 3D! Not for losers that like to watch things at Night. Really....that is when the best killing happens. If you scrim, fuck off because you aren't good. That is why you have to play 5v5 because more than that and you get confused. If you brag about winning a shitty little mouse over and over, please go elsewhere.

Disclaimer - By joining 3DK - DW there will be favoritism because you joined our club and are cool.

If you are accepted you are required to wear the TAG at all times. No Exceptions!
3DK - DW Application
APPLICATION FOR HDK
Name:
Why:
Please post a reply to this thread with your application, thank you.
Name: 2BroZ
Sex: Zed
Why: I read it as 3 dicks, don't worry.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Name: Assassin
Sex:
Why: v
joker8baller, post: 91325, member: 835 Wrote:Why: I read it as 3 d****
and its toooo coool
joker8baller, post: 91325, member: 835 Wrote:Name: 2BroZ
Oh you have this confused with our sister clan - Three Dicks - Double Penetration 3DK - DP; They are too busy playing league games to frequent wL servers. Thank you for your application. [UNDER EVALUATION]
Assassin, post: 91326, member: 2398 Wrote:Name: Assassin
Sex:
Why: v

and its toooo coool
Sorry, you were too incompetent to answer all the questions. [DENIED]
nub clan for newbs
asdsadfasdfasdf im 2good4dis
joker8baller, post: 91325, member: 835 Wrote:Name: 2BroZ
Mr.Tea, post: 91327, member: 1006 Wrote:Oh you have this confused with our sister clan - Three Dicks - Double Penetration 3DK - DP; They are too busy playing league games to frequent wL servers. Thank you for your application. [UNDER EVALUATION]
Sorry, just spoke to my attorney and it violates my probation to talk to people under the age of 17, even on the internet. Please re-apply in 4 years.[DENIED]
Name = WanteD
Age = 19
Sex = mail
Why = cause mofos from HDK and NW denied me!! and i think i'm the only one who likes Mr.Tea
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
Mr. WanteD, post: 91337, member: 16790 Wrote:Name = WanteD
Age = 19
Sex = mail
Why = cause mofos from HDK and NW denied me!! and i think i'm the only one who likes Mr.Tea
Applicant please define "likes." Is it "like" or "like, like?" Please edit your original message [UNDER EVALUATION]
Mr.Tea, post: 91341, member: 1006 Wrote:Applicant please define "likes." Is it "like" or "like, like?" [UNDER EVALUATION]
ok i know shitty grammar detected!!!
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]