Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  RoMz Application For Popular Map 2 Server
Name: [Jollibee] RoMz
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:1795570
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963856869
Timezone: New York - Eastern Time
Availability: 10 pm - 3 am on weekdays and anytime on weekends
Tell us something about yourself: I'm a mature gamer. I've been playing counter-strike since 1.3 version in 2000. I have many admin experience from managing 8 servers in Noob Galore Gaming Community. I'm currently active in your forums and meeting new members of the community. I have seen many different type of hacks and from past experience, I helped out made the server hacker free, friendly and fun for all the css players.
Reason For Admin Application: I want to help out and make sure that your server has no hackers and warned people of racist remarks during in game. I'm willing to demo players when someone is being accused of hacks.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
I support Romz becoming an admin, this is the only server I play in popular maps 2 and Romz is in there every day and night like I am. I know both his conduct and game play are professional. He is a good leader, well liked in the server and very respectful. I think him becoming an admin would help tremendously because of his experience, maturity, and availability. We need help with map changes when it's a map that everyone dislikes or if there's some racist comments being made. Hackers are few and far between but we do have some questionable players like Cong... Good luck Romz hope you get it, see you in game bro.
♠₣ΞÅƦ♠, post: 93252, member: 17043 Wrote:I support Romz becoming an admin, this is the only server I play in popular maps 2 and Romz is in there every day and night like I am. I know both his conduct and game play are professional. He is a good leader, well liked in the server and very respectful. I think him becoming an admin would help tremendously because of his experience, maturity, and availability. We need help with map changes when it's a map that everyone dislikes or if there's some racist comments being made. Hackers are few and far between but we do have some questionable players like Cong... Good luck Romz hope you get it, see you in game bro.

I appreciated the good comments you made about me. Its up to the board members the decision and we just have to wait and see. I cannot stand those nuisance players dropping the "N" bomb in their mic to circumvent the server's chat lock feature. All I can do for now is remind them that this is not acceptable.

Double post

I can't stand when people post stuff like this:

*DEAD* (wL) dark-light : fuck you niqqa
*DEAD* PAPI CHULO BADASSMOTHERFUCKER : ESE PUTO NARIZON
Saberwolf killed ✞A U S T I N ✞ with m4a1.
*DEAD* [Ρ]WSmOker : hahha
*DEAD* [Jollibee] RoMz : hijo de puta
*DEAD* [Ρ]WSmOker : puto marica
*DEAD* PAPI CHULO BADASSMOTHERFUCKER : I LIKE THE LAST NAME LE CONTE
Xiao Long 小龍 killed N.B.C. Englands-Finest with tmp.
Saberwolf killed Xiao Long 小龍 with m4a1.
*DEAD* (wL) dark-light : the niqqas on this server>
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
I think Bison just needs to add that word to that "banned list" and we're good to go.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.