Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  'nother Un-Ban plz
Where you shaking your baby or something? Looks like some form of aim assist to me. I have to agree with the call.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
I understand this looks fishy and im not going to argue that point at all. What i want to argue is that 3 of the right seconds of anyone can look fishy. No i wasnt shaking my baby, she was sitting on my lap watching me play, she has trouble sitting up strait consistently and she fell into my right bicept right as i saw the guy, I quickly corrected it and started shooting.

My arguement:
1: my crosshair was never locked on any set positions: So i don't have an aimbot that aims for teh arm.
2: I didnt get a headshot, again I don't have an aimbot
3: When the player died my crosshair wasn't on him: I do have recoil.
4: The round before this one I had a 1v1 fight against Don in the hall, we both sprayed nearly an entire clip at eachother, I died he didn't. Don if you read this boards please say something.

I came down the hall was aiming for someone sittin back against the wall per normal, saw him up close on the corner and moved quickly to get him, between me moving the mouse fast and trying to correct my babies head on my arm it looks fishy. But that 3 seconds can not seriously convince everyone I'm a hacker. I could honestly make countless vids of players on War-lord servers that are similiar, it's just how it is. Not accusing anyone of hacking of course. I just want more then 3 seconds of a video to justify me getting banned. To many variables, not to mention teh fact taht I don't even have an aimbot.
I have seen this guy on a bunch of times but never seen him hack.  Ill take a look at the demos.

Edit: You are cheating, no question.  You clearly have norecoil.  I don't know how you can look at that demo and say that you aren't cheating.  You don't even know how your own cheats work, which is really funny.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
Almost all hackers say that they weren't hacking, and they come up with these huge intricate stories to cover themselves up. This one, i have never heard before. You were pretty good, Nabend, without hacks. I don't know why you resorted to them. Pity.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I say if he holds his baby holding a sign that says 'im sorry wl, please forgive me' and takes a pic and uploads it we unban.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
"Im sorry W-L *for hacking*, please forgive me" lol

Nabend Wrote:I understand this looks fishy and im not going to argue that point at all. What i want to argue is that 3 of the right seconds of anyone can look fishy. No i wasnt shaking my baby, she was sitting on my lap watching me play, she has trouble sitting up strait consistently and she fell into my right bicept right as i saw the guy, I quickly corrected it and started shooting.

My arguement:
1: my crosshair was never locked on any set positions: So i don't have an aimbot that aims for teh arm.
2: I didnt get a headshot, again I don't have an aimbot
3: When the player died my crosshair wasn't on him: I do have recoil.
4: The round before this one I had a 1v1 fight against Don in the hall, we both sprayed nearly an entire clip at eachother, I died he didn't. Don if you read this boards please say something.

I came down the hall was aiming for someone sittin back against the wall per normal, saw him up close on the corner and moved quickly to get him, between me moving the mouse fast and trying to correct my babies head on my arm it looks fishy. But that 3 seconds can not seriously convince everyone I'm a hacker. I could honestly make countless vids of players on War-lord servers that are similiar, it's just how it is. Not accusing anyone of hacking of course. I just want more then 3 seconds of a video to justify me getting banned. To many variables, not to mention teh fact taht I don't even have an aimbot.

1, 2, and 4. We already said you werent aimbotting
3. Recoil is when you get a sudden jerk per bullet. But what you were doing is a huge wave. When you shoot with no recoil on your screen it don't shake, people specting will see the shake. Now idk if norecoil hacks work on demos, pretty sure they don't. But if they do probaly explains why you can't see them.
Anti-recoil has been confirmed and the ban in place. This topic may be closed.
REJECTED

You have been found guilty.

EDIT(April 9, 2011):Lol, your VAC banned buddy.

-CLOSED-