Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MoistTitties
Hey guys, I'm sure few of you know me from the scrim server, I've been on there for a few months. I decided why not start using forums, so here I am. I will start being active in more than just scrim servers. Just a little about myself, my name is Ryan, I'm from Northeastern Minnesota, I like football, hanging out with friends, and partying. I'm not the best counterstrike player, but I have fun and that's all that matters. I don't take this game seriously so I usually go negative, but oh well. See you guys around. Smile
Hey Moist! Nice to see you finally regging on the forums! Welcome!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Sup, I'm ruplayer, you flashed me on scrim server today, welcome to forums=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 91640, member: 9168 Wrote:Sup, I'm ruplayer, you flashed me on scrim server today, welcome to forums=)
Who you kid? I'm just kidding. Haha thanks.
MoistTits, post: 91641, member: 16968 Wrote:Who you kid? I'm just kidding. Haha thanks.
Yea, you're a live example of ruplayer's mercy. Teamflashed me and still not banned. I wasn't in my usual Moriarty mood.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 91642, member: 9168 Wrote:Yea, you're a live example of ruplayer's mercy. Teamflashed me and still not banned. I wasn't in my usual Moriarty mood.
I hardly ever team flash, let alone buy flashes.
Hey Moist, I'm WanteD and you stopped the whole team yesterday at scrim, cause you wanted to drop the bomb, welcome Smile
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
Mr. WanteD, post: 91665, member: 16790 Wrote:Hey Moist, I'm WanteD and you stopped the whole team yesterday at scrim, cause you wanted to drop the bomb, welcome Smile
Thanks. I may not be the best at scrimming, but I'm improving more and more.xD

Double post

cucubelu, post: 91639, member: 15378 Wrote:Hey Moist! Nice to see you finally regging on the forums! Welcome!
Thanks. XD
Hey Moist Big Grin
Welcome to the forums.
$UmerK1000$, post: 91716, member: 16583 Wrote:Hey Moist Big Grin
Welcome to the forums.
Thanks.