Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good bye [flame/admire]
This penguin kid needs to shut the fuck up before he gets banned. #WhatAFaggot

Double post

#UPDATE Penguin is still trying to get attention #WhatAFaggot
Im honestly waiting for the thread to get locked, why dont ya put on your big boy pants amd lock it for me? Wink thanks in advanced champ.

Double post

Idk i guess im in the wrong here. I mean im just a mere player trapped in a circle of badmins and a community that doesnt fuckin listen to a word the player says about why he thinks what he thinks.

Cheerio lads
Penguin
/thread
I_am_penguin, post: 92279, member: 14823 Wrote:Im honestly waiting for the thread to get locked, why dont ya put on your big boy pants amd lock it for me? Wink thanks in advanced champ.

Double post

Idk i guess im in the wrong here. I mean im just a mere player trapped in a circle of badmins and a community that doesnt fuckin listen to a word the player says about why he thinks what he thinks.

Cheerio lads
Penguin
/thread
DONE GOOD SIR
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I_am_penguin, post: 92272, member: 14823 Wrote:Im hating on the mg server? You're talking to the kid that has put out countless hours into thats server just so he could be around with a good community. Ive established it was his decision. And im saying this is mine. I get the fact yes some roots and one admin get on every now and then. And when i decided to be an annoyance i highly doubt any of the admins would trust me. All im saying is mg was my favorite, but half the people on the server are a bunch b-r's that dont speak english and then the other half is 12 year old kiddos that dont know wrf admin is. Thats always been like that. My other reasoning is look at how many regs were denied last summer for admin apps. I dont wanna hear they didnt have the criteria or they were to young because i know for a damn fact yuru show maturity and still cares a fuck ton about the server. Neo cares as well alot at that. Tina applied denied. I apllied denied. Most of the regs appied got denied. Except for shadows in which i dont fucking see on anymore. There is probably reasoning behind that.

Yes you're hating, by saying the MG server has gone shit since Platform has been banned ( Yet I get on the server everydays and everything seems fine ). Countless hours? Didn't know 3 days of total gametime was that long. You're saying the MG server is your favorite server but due to the lack of admin on it, you deceide to quit wL, but what you're saying doesn't make sense since I tell you, you can easily just press y and send a message to all admins connected, one will for sure come help you. You got to understand we're not robots and we're administrating these servers in our own free time, we can't and will never be able to please everyone in this planet. You do realise we're doing the best we can to please everyone? Roots pays for the management of the servers, Admins spend their free-time on enforcing rules on all wL servers, while you just relax on your chair playing free on wL servers. You understand my point? Also, who has been approved and who has not should not regard the community, the community do not have to know the reason why someone has been declined or approved, since it does not regard their applications. Also, talking about maturity? Look at your own chats:
[SIZE=11px]13. avr 2013 11:24:01
like my erection
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]18. avr 2013 20:06:15 can someone lick my ass like they do bliss?[/SIZE]
Anyways, don't judge people work when you can't do better or don't know anything of what you're talking about. On a side note, sad to see you leave wL, I have nothing agaisnt you, but I just couldn't let this go through. Also, see you back tomorrow ( How many times did you say you'd quit? )
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

errr, didn't I lock this? swear i did
"18. avr 2013 20:06:15 can someone lick my ass like they do bliss?"

Well can someone? I hear its good. (I cant take this thread srsly so SWOOP)
henry, post: 92287, member: 395 Wrote:errr, didn't I lock this? swear i did
Guess not.
I_am_penguin, post: 92288, member: 14823 Wrote:"18. avr 2013 20:06:15 can someone lick my ass like they do bliss?"

Well can someone? I hear its good. (I cant take this thread srsly so SWOOP)
Exactly my point. We also can't take you seriously.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

ALRIGHT<_< let me try this again, officially locked, take to flame thread topic he started tyvm.
merged and reopen. use proper channels to air out your frustration

what the youth don't realise nowadays that every action you make has a consequence. That's life and that's why always think before doing something.

Platform used cheats for whatever reason and it got him banned. Whether he was a good MG admin or not prior to the ban is irrelevant. That conduct is unbecoming a War-lords Admin. Unbanning him on special grounds is not sending the right message to the rest of the community.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Platform is gone now. You would expect someone who was in a server that banned cheaters to be smart enough not to cheat. I personally feel no sympathy for a situation such as this, because I have played games (Battlefield 3 mostly) where an admin would come in and hack in his own server. I hate hackers with a passion and like Spartacus said "Every action has a consequence." I have never cheated before in my life whether it be on a test in school, sports, or a game. Cheating is cheating and those who do it should know their consequences. Being that I have gotten to know platform a little better than most people. I feel like he made a really stupid mistake for not only accepting the scripts he was given, but using them to show off with.

He can always repurchase the game like everyone else and inform Bison.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]