Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords in ESEA GO Open S14
24/7 cs! yeaaah! If only we still had BE to support that financially right? haha. That was so much fun. Well I'll probably install csConfused tomorrow and find a deathmatch to practice on, so I can regain a little of the old muscle memory. I'm more of an "iceworld" DM man tho. I attribute any aim skill I had to that map. (and not the multi-leveled one)

But once I can break an even ratio again I'll come pub/pug with you guys. Go easy!

But it's bed time for me. 3am here now. I'll see you soon spart.

And GL to you cs:go pro's tomorrow.
Last person I expected to see around. How's it going boon, or hs!boon from old times? Havent seen you in close to half a year. We miss you lol

Who managed to convince Saber to play for wL? I asked him a week ago and he said he couldn't make it.
And sorry for leaving the team to play for BukJason's former team.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
'Tis hs!boON from ye old times. What's up linear? Glad I refreshed before I shut down. You still pubbing on wL? I'm going to install tomorrow and DM a bit. If I don't shout at valve for ruining the game while I do it, I'll probably stick around and play on wL again. No need for me to map stack tho, since I'll be terrible and won't feel the need for a killer KD ratio. Big Grin
boooooon, post: 93016, member: 1303 Wrote:'Tis hs!boON from ye old times. What's up linear? Glad I refreshed before I shut down. You still pubbing on wL? I'm going to install tomorrow and DM a bit. If I don't shout at valve for ruining the game while I do it, I'll probably stick around and play on wL again. No need for me to map stack tho, since I'll be terrible and won't feel the need for the no.1 spot. Big Grin

And 'tis iChibi (and the over 9000 other aliases I have gone by) from ye old times of Iceworld as well. I pub between NG (to stomp and make people call hacks) and wL (to awp, relax more, and deal with admin stuff). Good to hear that you're re-installing and joining us old buddies on Source. Eh, you'll get used to the game being ruined by updates here and there. AK never truly changes that much and I've gotten over jump awping. Guess I'll join in on DM and fortunately the semester conveniently ends after my last final on Wednesday so I got so much free time. I quit pugging CSS on ESEA after S13 (we went 8-8, didn't make playoffs). I'm playing S14 GO as a filler for BukJason's former team since I may be going to Taiwan for 1 month.
Haha, yeah. I remember pubbing NG awp server a lot with you as well. Yeah, I usually take a break after major changes. The first one was removing the awp quickscope. Those were the days. When you could bhop everywhere and then instantly noscope someone across the map lol.

Get some rest so you can do well on your final! I'd love to hear about cs:go compared to csConfused. I gotta get to bed tho. A month in taiwan sounds pretty awesome. Not sure where spart lives but you guys should hang out lol. Bed time for me now, I'll see you around when you are done w/ finals. Later man.
Yeah. A lot has changed for CSS these past 2 years. It's a dying game but at the same time it's not because of nostalgia for the mechanics (except the odd interp). I'll at least give credit to Valve for buffing the deagle in GO to something reasonable after nerfing it to the ground. Now it's actually a viable pistol that beats the glock assuming you know how to deagle (prior to the buff, glock owned deagle in every way unless you can pull off a deagle HS with the ridiculous recoil)

Eh I failed yesterday's final but today's final is in the afternoon and is the easiest one so I'm not that worried. I'll still be on tomorrow of course. I'll be getting to bed now as well. Let's catch up sometime later, shall we?
Good luck Smile
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
I found your FB ced, yes, I have no life.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

And here I thought u keeled over and died somewhere Chris. Btw your not the only person who can't stay positive on csConfused. I quit for about a year and now I get pooped on by everyone and their mother.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Match is in one hour and 30 mins. I'll edit this post with the STV information

Double post

STV : connect
[SIZE=10px]107.20.74.112:29115[/SIZE]

if that doesnt work try clicking link on right at http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d...id=3325673

Double post

We won 16-11 Smile