Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords in ESEA GO Open S14
It is my honor to display the official War-Lords ESEA GO team, playing our first match tomorrow evening !

http://play.esea.net/teams/74293

We have been practicing hard the past two weeks to get our team in shape for the season. We have had tryouts and new recruits as well to fortify our foundation. Most of the team are teammates from team BERZERK, grand champions of CEVO CS:S Season 1 Open 2013, and will return for team GO BERZERK in Cevo GO Season 2 (http://cevo.com/event/csgo-season2/roster/5085/)

Our first match will be on de_cache, tomorrow at 9pm western (midnight EST). I will post the STV info.

Team WAR-LORDS is:

xstrata (O_mah_got)
Saber
c0balt
Jesse James
Trapped
alexx- (5NADO)
Napoc (Sol)
Xtr3me

with Coach and scheduler (to appear later in the season):
cedd

Huge thanks to war-lords for the great sponsorship they have provided us. This would have never been possible without this community.

I will continuously update this thread with information and STV IP address for all of our upcoming matches.
FIRST! Also cool, should be interesting to watch you guys.
[Image: 432818_101.png]
all the best gentlemen.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Good Luck!
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
I expect big things from xstrata and saber. Do work sons.
<------------------ xstrata's no. 1 fanboy right here

why didn't jung join you guys?
I may have to re-install cs:go to watch the stv. Big Grin How is GO now compared to the nerfed source? Does the awp still have that blurry delay?

And what's up spart? Big Grin That was a quick response.
i'm good.. on the forums most of the time.

playing source because most of the guys here are still on it. would play GO more if there were more of the war-lords guys on it definitely.

when did you last played GO? and where did you go lol. great to hear from you again man.
I only played GO for a little while. I don't remember if I paid for it, or if the last I played was the beta. It was still relatively new so I'm sure it has improved since then.

I can't really remember all of the changes they made all at once to csConfused, but I remember it was really disappointing. So I picked up a few new games to play since valve pissed me off. lol

With this game I always have periods of years on / years off. Either life interferes or something happens to csConfused and its leagues. Like when cgs took over the scene and died, I stopped playing for a while after that, being disappointed. I had planned on going pro :p. Then BE died, and soon after they nerfed csConfused for the umpteenth time, and my life got busy.

As to what i've been doing gaming wise:

I played smite for a while. Got pretty good at that game, but then it got old.

Been playing an arpg like diablo 2 called "Path of Exile" a lot recently.

I may install source and pug it up with you guys a bit sometime, but I'm sure you guys will be kicking my ass by now lol. Anyway, it's awesome you guys are still around.

edit: btw, do you play on the usa servers? Or do you stick mostly to the asia servers now that they're up?
i'm still on the US servers since most of the guys are there..asian servers by day..US servers by night..possible to play css 24/7 for me.yehhhhh

pugs are frequent. you're most welcomed to join us again! i think after a few rounds on dust2deathmatch your 'hax' should be back in no time.Smile