Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J33f, post: 93145, member: 17021 Wrote:Lol, umad? If it's not legit, then post up your PC stats and I'll dig up the the ones for the Xbox 1.
Yes, i dont like no-namers like you who try to instigate shit. before you start acting like a hot shot get known, and realize who you are talking to.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Realize who I'm talking to? Lolol.

I APOLOGIZE, MR. PRESIDENT. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A FAN OF THE INTERNETZ. </jerkingyourselfoff>

I don't know who you assume you are on the internet AND I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're—in all actuality—nobody important to me.
I—don't know—if you know that, but now you do. </thumbsup>

So you can discard the ego and e-thug's n' harmony attitude anytime, kid.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
ceddeeoo, post: 93148, member: 9052 Wrote:http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/23/i...one-reveal

Absolutely understandable @ that.
The reveal was hyped too much for basically saying that you have some sports games, some stupid fantasy football crap coming out, and you can now watch TV. CoD:G was the only thing that really was awesome looking and revealed the differences between the old system and new.

Otherwise, it's just a more expensive version of the old one with newer technologies and cuts out what the players are asking for. Not to mention the amount of games offered didn't peek my interests personally, because I've never played the CoD series and Halo wasn't actually anything new, beyond adding a TV series. No RPGs, no good-looking new FPS or Mission-based like Deus Ex.
Office DM
this is hilarious xD
J33f, post: 93147, member: 17021 Wrote:I APOLOGIZE, MR. PRESIDENT. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A FAN OF THE INTERNETZ.
Apology accepted.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Microsoft has really made a bad publicity out of this. Most of the problems people seem to have with Xbox One doesn't really bother me tho.

I don't take my Xbox away from my home (but if I ever did I could use my iPhone wifi hotspot)
I don't buy second hand games.
I don't sell second hand games.
I would prefer it to go to a more Steam like service if anything. If I can't get a game online these days I seriously consider if I actually want it or not. Having disk's taking up space and changing disks just annoys me nowadays.
The backwards compatibility is a bit disappointing, it means I now have to keep two consoles connected if I ever feel like replaying one of those great single players :p.
Only thing that really impressed me is that it will be getting Witcher 3, and that series of RPG games is on the level of Dragon Age, and Skyrim. When it comes to consoles I will stick with my N64, that thing will never get old to me! Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Matt, post: 94911, member: 178 Wrote:Microsoft has really made a bad publicity out of this. Most of the problems people seem to have with Xbox One doesn't really bother me tho.

I don't take my Xbox away from my home (but if I ever did I could use my iPhone wifi hotspot)
I don't buy second hand games.
I don't sell second hand games.
I would prefer it to go to a more Steam like service if anything. If I can't get a game online these days I seriously consider if I actually want it or not. Having disk's taking up space and changing disks just annoys me nowadays.
The backwards compatibility is a bit disappointing, it means I now have to keep two consoles connected if I ever feel like replaying one of those great single players :p.
Some XBOX games are compatible with XBOX 360 only with some little problems, GTA Vice City, GTA 3, and GTA San Andreas doesn't have a problem though.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
I never understood what some of the complaints were, really.

Regardless of people's feelings, they'll still buy the system. Unless it's PS4, lol—I used to be a Sony fanboy until they lost the market and produced a junk-console (PS3).
I've never owned nor played it because I've never needed to. Cheaper console and all my favorites. Why bother with a 400 dollar BluRay at that point?

They're 50 bucks now.
Office DM