Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone watch the Live feed for the latest edition to the Xbox saga?

Voice Commanded XBox.
Halo; Microsoft Exclusive TV Series.
Call of Duty: Ghost.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
Looks a nerd's wet dream... all that is missing now is like Jenna Jameson presenting it butt naked!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
[Image: KTteljF.png]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
i watched it, it was a total joke. only games shown were from EA sports, call of duty and this one quantum bullshit game with the worst trailer i've ever seen, so basically one exclusive and a bunch of multiplatforms.

let's not forget that a kinect is required for the console to function, no backwards compatibility and you have to pay a fee every time you install a used game. (when somebody else installs the game that you sold, your installed game becomes void. which means you cant bring games you like to your friends house anymore LOL)
ceddeeoo, post: 93069, member: 9052 Wrote:i watched it, it was a total joke. only games shown were from EA sports, call of duty and this one quantum bullshit game with the worst trailer i've ever seen, so basically one exclusive and a bunch of multiplatforms.

let's not forget that a kinect is required for the console to function, no backwards compatibility and you have to pay a fee every time you install a used game. (when somebody else installs the game that you sold, your installed game becomes void. which means you cant bring games you like to your friends house anymore LOL)

The market is so shut in that Sony and Microsoft can so easily do whatever fee they want. I want to see if Steam comes out with their console as promised, and shakes up the market shares a bit. Google is developing a Gaming Company as we speak to rival the size of EA. Lets see if it helps, because right now EA, Microsoft and Sony is just dominating the market in favor of their greedy selfish asses.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
FIFA exclusive is only in Ultimate Team from what I read.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 93071, member: 835 Wrote:FIFA exclusive is only in Ultimate Team from what I read.

yeah all EA Sports games will also be on PS4, it has been confirmed
\[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw[/video]
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
First I don't enjoy being lied to. This is not the first Xbox. Second if I wanted to watch tv I wouldn't buy a Fucking console to do it. They will never be able to out do a pc. Idc its not possible. Fuck Microsoft and fuck Sony. They are the Walmart of the gaming world but with shitty prices.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 93088, member: 3519 Wrote:First I don't enjoy being lied to. This is not the first Xbox. Second if I wanted to watch tv I wouldn't buy a Fucking console to do it. They will never be able to out do a pc. Idc its not possible. Fuck Microsoft and fuck Sony. They are the Walmart of the gaming world but with shitty prices.
The Xbox One stats are probably better than your PCs. Rofl...
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]