Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Jordan's Unban Appeal
Name: Jordan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29182701
Server: Any wL server, however I was banned on the 24/7 Office server. (not the Deathmatch one.)
I was recently banned the admin told me this in-game.
"Go to the forums if you think you can contest this ban."
"No smoke isn't cool mkay?" Then I was banned.
I was harmlessly throwing smokes between Backway and MainHall where the two interject, I had gotten about 8 kills throught the night from spraying into it, so I did a little digging there's no hack out there called "Nosmoke" but there is one called "Noflash" This hasty ban shows a really really poor work ethic, I'm rank 8 of 113k people on wL snipers server, I hold a 2.0 kdr on every wL server and I contribute many hours to your server including i populate by word of mouth via. Advertisement, sad to see myself banned because some admin thought I was hacking, no reason to play here for 4 months just to hack to kill people in a pug? Not to mention I scrim DAILY on wL scrim server with people from HDK, Bison has seen me on the scrim server.many would vouch for me hopefully I get this ban appealed if not, :/ I'll have to get a new copy cos' it's the only thing in my favorites 6 wL server is the ONLY thing that's in my favorites. (My ban is Perm.) Thanks for taking your time to read this I really do appreciate any feedback and or constructive criticism. Have a great day Big Grin
REJECTED

Pretty blatant in the demo.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol