First one.
2 100.00%
Second one.
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally thavs, you da bes
What's wrong with thavs? he stole the video? as in the exact same video with effects and all?
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 93567, member: 1732 Wrote:What's wrong with thavs? he stole the video? as in the exact same video with effects and all?
i never steAL......................many days ago i said that i was the player...which i was not......i took the demos from some nice players ...so they think i steal vids.....they are gays,....i edit myself with my frnds and some regular demo providers are also there
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Striker, post: 93541, member: 16525 Wrote:i have no permanent name.................. he just added me saturday and game banger , me, and one guy were playing for fun together in a server ....so for fun we both took his name

Double post

actually the video uploads in youtube but after the upload in the processing part it gets stuck Sad

Double post

i am not the player..... olof[W] is the player... if u want to talk to him, add him: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979378539
NOTE: He may not accept ur request
he is the best!!! i have many demos of him

Double post

just completed one of the compo vids......uploading it right now.....Smile

Double post

there is a BIG secret in the reason of stealing names....u will never know it Wink
Why dont you compile a shit load of demos together and make you're own montage
congrats if you're actually making these videos by urself now, thavs
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]