Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Players Going into Forums
I was in Popular Maps 2 server and I was promoting the website so the regulars can sign up to our forums. I was telling someone that many regulars are in the forums so it gives them the incentive to get in here so we can get to know them. One of the HDK member said that the regulars don't go in the forums and whatever I was saying was incorrect. I mean instead of just agreeing with me, he's contradicting of what I'm saying. Why?

You guys should be promote War-lords.net more and invite the players to hop in here. Don't you agree?
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
I do and we do. Any idea who it was? Also id like to point out that each player is allowed his or her own opinion. Lots of regulars DONT go on the forums unfortunately. but a few of us do, and I quite enjoy the forums.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?