Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hdk gone downhill?
I like apple's and bananas. Occasional milk shake and some French fries to dip into. Mmmm French fries.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
ceddeeoo, post: 93663, member: 9052 Wrote:rofl damn dude you're so damn butthurt about cevo, unbelievable. I didn't say a word about cevo or esea, you're a moron, so go cry to someone else. I never said i was a fantastic league leader/captain, I was referring to beta which was a pub clan like HDK (which kinda died out, everyone moved on to GO or other games). I love how you still think PUGs mean anything, shows you're obsessed with your frag count but have no clue whatsoever what a league team is about despite your league experience. Nevertheless can you see that all those bad RWS matches are from matches I lost, because ESEA is full of trolls hence why I gave up PUG'ing on it, and you're aware of this yourself and even made a thread about ESEA trolls a few days ago lol.

I did what I had to do to keep the cevo team alive, half of the team had quit halfway through the season after 2 losses and a FFL and so I had to either recruit new players or forfeit loss the rest of the season. Guess what happened ? I did the former and we won cevo. I was never team leader or IGL, I never pretended I was, but I was the starter support player, and I was fucking great at it. During our tuscan match, you guys were obsessed with short B because I was playing there and you thought if you could just bait cyberknight with his p90 to rush short b you would just win out. That's exactly what we thought you'd do lol and you guys lost 6-16. I just scheduled matches and got our practices together.

But yes I was mad about the ESEA css team because bison spent his time and money into an investment which was YOUR idea (I had only proposed the original idea of a GO team) and then you never followed up with it with a single damn practice or anything. Pug'ing with 3 people from the team is not practice, sorry to break it to you. You scheduled a match with a week in advance and you couldn't even get 3 starters to show up. Guess why ? because nobody wants to play with you, you're a toxic rager and you talk shit to everyone else when you start losing, hence how you guys died out in the cevo playoffs (you couldnt get your starters to show up, gee i wonder why). I kept messaging on steam to HELP YOU get better starters and to get your to move your ass to get some practices going as the GO wl team had been practicing already for two weeks in actual scrims and in-map practices.

I can't believe you would have a total disregard to someone's hard earned money that they invested into you for a community and game you obviously really care about, and then you don't do anything to follow it up. On the other hand for the GO team, I got tryouts going on with experienced players and we were able to recruit two great players (c0balt and Affinity) whom have tons of past 1.6 league experience in main and IM. I think I see a clear trend of teams I am heavily involved with vs teams you are heavily involved with (or supposed to be). peace

You're so fucking retarded I'm not even going to bother with this. I don't give two shits about war lords, it's nothing but people who troll me and cheaters that bison won't ban. If i still cared about css I wouldn't be on the shitty team with them, and I would probably care about getting a real 5 to show up for matches, but I don't. As I stated before, I don't fucking care about the team, and I'm not the leader so stop pushing all the fucking blame on me. Think you can hammer that simple reality through your thick fucking skull? Of course not
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
keep raging bro. Oh and if you mess up another scrim on purpose again because of your raging you're going to get your scrim admin revoked and you'll be banned for longer than a day. Just because you can't have fun when you're losing doesn't mean you have to ruin other people's fun
Ok say goodnight to this topic.

CLOSED.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]