Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise Surprise War-Lords is expanding
I think the names of the popular map server takes away from the prosperity of the others. For some reason people see popular and think if they don't play on that one its the wrong one, myself included. I hate office and assault and the server seems to be stuck on them. They are slow moving maps and they do not enforce good CS play. To bring in more players I think a new naming convention should be made for the 2 most played servers, something that gives equality to them both so as to see them side by side not one above the other. Just my opinion though lol.

As for new servers I would like to see a server just rotating highly equal and competitive maps, that's up for debate as to what is an equal map of course but we all know dust 2 is the poster child.
i will say that i notice most of the people that play warlords.... alo tof the russian guys and others they like playing maps like office, assault , inferno, nuke

thats something i notice... theyll nominate it then RTV
Umm, people wouldn't vote for that map if they didn't like it. And you can't blame the russians "because they always press one". They know the names of maps.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Suggestion for server: Jailbreak? Big Grin Never tried that mod yet.
Jailbreak seems to be quite Admin intensive. Maybe later.
xFerior Wrote:Umm, people wouldn't vote for that map if they didn't like it. And you can't blame the russians "because they always press one". They know the names of maps.

lol ya thats what i meant, those maps are popular for them and it what keeps them coming back
Yup vietnameeh.

Also, Matt, half the people in Jailbreak mods break the rules and freekill. So unless so you have votekick there, it won't be too popular.  :-\

Just letting you guys know that server #10 (173.231.35.18:27015) and #11 (173.231.35.18:27016) are up. I'll make them official in a bit.
Matt Wrote:Just letting you guys know that server #10 (173.231.35.18:27015) and #11 (173.231.35.18:27016) are up. I'll make them official in a bit.

Nice, Dust and Office 24/7. Excited for the other servers. Big Grin
So Matt, which one is going to have AWPs enabled and which one only scouts? Also, 24/7 Dust or Dust2? Maybe you should look into getting random spawn points Matt, because often times, the entire enemy team makes it to the other spawn, and then they just spawn kill. lol.