No
9 75.00%
Maybe
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  This player hacking?
dortmund, post: 93705, member: 17066 Wrote:I am aware of the fact that you can kill a player by aiming in front of or behind him in his direction of movement, but that is not the case here. He is not aiming in front of the player or behind him, he is looking at the side of the player, and when he fires at the wall, not anywhere near the other player, the shot goes to the other players head.

Here is another video of d3vaLL from the same match:

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ieKkwUi8XIg[/video]

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i6vj2z

In this video he is actually moving his aim away from the player, the crosshair is way off when he fires. And still the shot hits the enamy player. This is also "spectator lag"?
Yup, the flick is a quick draw towards the target shot. Sometimes the it looks like he is shooting nowhere close to the target. He looks like he a good flicker.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
LOL! D3vaLL doesn't hack. He's just good like me. I've been playing with him for years now. I've done so many shots like that over and over.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
cucubelu, post: 93708, member: 15378 Wrote:Yup, the flick is a quick draw towards the target shot. Sometimes the it looks like he is shooting nowhere close to the target. He looks like he a good flicker.
But if you watch the demo, and type the commands sv_cheats 1 and sv_showimpacts 2 into your console, and slow down the speed to 2.4%, you will see that the enemy is hit at the same time as the weapon is fired. Somehow I find it hard to believe that any (human) flick would be that fast.
dortmund, post: 93710, member: 17066 Wrote:But if you watch the demo, and type the commands sv_cheats 1 and sv_showimpacts 2 into your console, and slow down the speed to 2.4%, you will see that the enemy is hit at the same time as the weapon is fired. Somehow I find it hard to believe that any (human) flick would be that fast.

dude haven't you read what we've been saying, it's a LAG from the recording ! very common.
the answer is no. you can see that he preaims the entrance of the hallways. like any good player would to get the quickest shot. as he turns to see the entrance he sees someone close up on his left. makes a quick flick to the left and gets a good shot off. u can notice that a second later after the guy dies, his crosshair moves directly to where the shot was placed. this is the actual place he moved his mouse when he shot. what you are viewing is spectator lag. if he recorded an actual demo u would see his flick land directly on his head. you can see in my suspected cheats demo i shoot THEN flick and somehow make the shot? simply impossible, but you can see after i unscope my crosshair moves directly on the enemy. thats the STV/secondary demo lag. once again if i recorded a demo you would see my scope land right on the guy and then shoot. ceedo is right.

and d3valls clan [5] (5 kolumn) was once a prestigious clan back in the cal days. i scrimmed them many times when we were all in cal main. i doubt he would cheat and repsent the team at the same time

here is another clear repsentation of this spectator lag
go to 30 seconds. you will clearly see Volcanos name on bottom showing its not a primary view(or his own demo). he will shoot off the target, then after it unscopes his crosshair moves to the models position
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9rKqXdIRK18[/video]
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid
triiiigggerrbot
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943