Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Player Problem
As some of you may know if you are on the Mini Games server quite often, you may have seen a person with the name, Pandora BoX. Almost every time this person is on the Mini Games server, he is being racist, abusive and harassing other players. Mostly, he is racist towards asians. This hasnt been going on for a day, this has been going on for around, I suppose, 1-2 weeks. And when he is on the server, he'd start arguments, fights, etc with other players, not to mention being a racist (as mentioned). During a Mini Games map, mg Holiday Club, he changed his name to Nigeria, and of course the word Nigeria is blocked in the server, and anyone who would say the word Nigeria twice would get silenced for 10 minutes. I suggest having Pandora gagged, or at least some kind of punishment.

Screenshots
[Image: 242r2.jpg]

[Image: 242dw.jpg]

[Image: 131414.jpg]
I gagged him for 2 days, a couple minutes ago.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

i have a demo for him when he always just sit in his place while we are all dead in jailbrake map
and he did the same on holi day
chloe your from philippines?

Double post

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 93953, member: 4142 Wrote:I gagged him for 2 days, a couple minutes ago.

have
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 93953, member: 4142 Wrote:I gagged him for 2 days, a couple minutes ago.
nt seen you for long time playing zombies
[Image: tumblr_m2g9pbulO11qibz0jo1_400.gif]
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1276311-125-smp-the-official-pixelmon-thread-version-15-released-july-21st-2012-10000-downloads/"][Image: pixelmon.png][/url]